What pakistani drama character do you resemble the most..!!

shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

We all know whenever we watch a movie or a drama..we feel that we are sumwhat lyk dt character.In other words we see our personality or qualities in that character... Since i hv been watching a lot of pakistani dramas and i could relate to sum of the characters...So what pakistani darama character do u resemble the most..? and u can also share dose similar qualities

Edited by shivani_gupta - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani_gupta thumbnail
i can relate myself to khirad and kashaf
because i do hv sum qualities which are lyk KHIRAD n sum other charcteristics which resemble to kashaf...lyk i get restless if i lie to a person and i can't go to sleep wid dt heavy baagage of telling a lie and just lyk KASHAF'S independent nature..i too don't lyk to ask for favours or i dnt lyk to depend on others and i tk my own tym to trust men, i try to hide my emotions or rather try to strongly hold control over my emotions frm d outer world coz i think dey wuld take advantage of it...
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
.tbh i used 2 be like .. zoyee of talkhiyan.😆...kk plz give me sum name of good shows of paki drama serials..i love..but pata nahi kaunsa acha ho..i enjoyed watchng zgh n talkhiyan..
shivani_gupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: sraskumud

.tbh i used 2 be like .. zoyee of talkhiyan.😆...kk plz give me sum name of good shows of paki drama serials..i love..but pata nahi kaunsa acha ho..i enjoyed watchng zgh n talkhiyan..

From new one's watch Humsafar( if you haven't watched it yet) , Khuda aur Mohabbat, Mein Abdul Kadir hoon, Daam, Meri Zaat Zarra -e-Benishaan, Qaid-e-tanhai, Roag (it's a bit slow and somewhere it loses the charm but it's still good), Mere paas paas, Doraha, Dil Diya Dehleez (it's a series), Mujhe apna bana lo, Maat, Mera Naseeb, Mere dard ko Jo zuban Miley , Mera Yakeen ,Shehr-e-zaat , Dur-e-Sherwar, Dastaan ( if you want to watch dastaan then you will have to watch it without thinking about your religion/ country whether you are a hindu or a muslim..then only you will be able to enjoy the beauty of this show..though you will feel like leaving it after watching the partition episodes but the drama again takes off from the 14th episode so do watch it)

From old ones watch Tanhaiyaan, Unkahi, Aangan Tedha, Alpha Bravo Charlie, Dhuaan, Mehndi
And if you're interested in comedy watch Azar ki aye gi barat
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel I can relate to many characters if not entirely then in bits and pieces. Personally if there's one character who I relate to the most then that's Kashaf. I honestly felt that at times I was watching myself onscreen 😆.. which is why Kashaf is perhaps my favorite character in recent times. After Kashaf..I would say I could also relate to Zaara from Daam at times..which is also why I absolutely adore Zaara...but Kashaf def the most.
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh, really MD? 😲 😳 But you are much more funnier and outspoken than Kashaf was. 😆
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think ...M jst like khirad...m shy and simple. Agar koi mujhe bechara samajhkar mujhe hurt karte ho, i give them good answer ! Then they dnt dare to play with my feelings again ;-) hmm and d best similiarity s n dressing . I always wear same dress as khirad! Long Anarkali churidar & long paki kurta ,:-) !
shivani_gupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I feel I can relate to many characters if not entirely then in bits and pieces. Personally if there's one character who I relate to the most then that's Kashaf. I honestly felt that at times I was watching myself onscreen 😆.. which is why Kashaf is perhaps my favorite character in recent times. After Kashaf..I would say I could also relate to Zaara from Daam at times..which is also why I absolutely adore Zaara...but Kashaf def the most.

ohh i too luv Zara...😃hahaa same goes for me..most of the tyms i could see my inner thoughts onscreen😉 in the form of kashaf's character...except her father wala part...i felt as if i was saying those dialogues😉
Edited by shivani_gupta - 11 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani_gupta

From new one's watch Humsafar( if you haven't watched it yet) , Khuda aur Mohabbat, Mein Abdul Kadir hoon, Daam, Meri Zaat Zarra -e-Benishaan, Qaid-e-tanhai, Roag (it's a bit slow and somewhere it loses the charm but it's still good), Mere paas paas, Doraha, Dil Diya Dehleez (it's a series), Mujhe apna bana lo, Maat, Mera Naseeb, Mere dard ko Jo zuban Miley , Mera Yakeen ,Shehr-e-zaat , Dur-e-Sherwar, Dastaan ( if you want to watch dastaan then you will have to watch it without thinking about your religion/ country whether you are a hindu or a muslim..then only you will be able to enjoy the beauty of this show..though you will feel like leaving it after watching the partition episodes but the drama again takes off from the 14th episode so do watch it)

From old ones watch Tanhaiyaan, Unkahi, Aangan Tedha, Alpha Bravo Charlie, Dhuaan, Mehndi
And if you're interested in comedy watch Azar ki aye gi barat

..kk thnku somuch..well i'm open minded.n atheist i believe n love, art, culture,n music...n that these all should be free fromal boundaries n all religions..i'll watch defo..but yaar i love sanam seed..as she was amazing..toh do tell me her shows..n even fawad khan...jab bhi tym ho pm..
rainbowcolors thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I feel I can relate to Zoya from dhoop kinare