Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ya I can't imagine why Karan made this movie! It's like he wanted to make a movie abt two pathetic characters who just can't be happy with anything & expected audiences to feel for themπŸ˜• There just was no connection & I have hated poor Rani since then As for SRK, he seemed like he didn't believe in that character but carried on just for the heck of it. This was the most painful 3 hrs of my life😭
Edited by bollyd - 10 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
worst movie of srk i have ever seen.. no wait paheli is also very very bad.. but this .. was a black spot.. how could they cheat their soupse and srk character was just jealous of his wife coz she was more sucessful.. rani charcter was bad as hell just coz she couldnt concieve she mde life worser for rishi.. god sake there is soemthing called adoption too..
and the end showing srk rani gets each other wow.. great she is the reason why a kid couldnt be with his father anymore..
just stupid.. and the father is no less disgusting
pakeezah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes. It was bad. Only good thing was Abhishek
And Preitys dresses
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

horrible movie. leads who cheat n put no serious efforts to work their marriage. 🀒 but the scene when srk give a massage to preity n rani surprises abhishek gave me a good laugh πŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly, the story is fine. But I didn't lke the fact that KJo wanted the audience to feel sympathy for Dev just b/c SRK played him. Like, stop trying to sell it as "realism". Yeah, fine people cheat on their spouses, but their spouses don't "always" forgive them and maintain this friendship-esque relationship.

PZ's character (sorry forgot her name) IMO was extremely strong and more mature than Maya could ever be. Maya wanted a more mature husband but Abhishek's character was bascially a perfect hubby. He was a complete Chandler Bing (keeps it light and humorous). Yeah he was immature but she didn't handle how Monica would. Excuse my Friends references. πŸ˜†

Of the whole lot, Dev was the worst. He had an ego issue, which is hard to put of with yet PZ still did.

I'm sorry but KJo can't expect the audiences to love and forgive Dev and Maya just b/c it was SRK and Rani. I actually hated this movie. I don't know why but I wish PZ and Abhi's character had hooked up instead and Maya-Dev lived far, far, far away all alone. Karma is a bitch and I didn't see that at all. Life just gives DM a free pass and everyone lives happily ever after?! πŸ˜’
809123 thumbnail
I loved it. The only thing I didn't like that y was rani's character so apologetic. SRK and rani shouldn't feel like they r doing smth wrong
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, It was a freaking nasty and terrible movie!!! two married people having extra-martial affairs when both of their husband and wife was a good person and very loving and caring! SRK the biggest Coward in the role he played. And Rani i dont know what she was trying to proove in the story I dont see a reason not loving your husband when he was sucha lovable person. Overall i have no Idea what Kjo was trying to make! Like are you serious Kjo sis come out from ur fairy tale stories!

Before he already ruined KKHH with the stupid dialogue he put for SRK " hum ek baar jeetey hai ek bar marte hai aur pyaar ek he baar hota hai" jab dusri baar hua toh yeh dialogue gass kahne gaya tha? and the KJo out that dialogue like repetitive like "WTH"

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Frankly I liked thr concept of the film , the whole SRK and Rani leaving their stupid marriages and getting together
But that was all I liked
The characters were not properly developed and the story was too flossy for a film dealing with infidelity
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeShArAm

Frankly I liked thr concept of the film , the whole SRK and Rani leaving their stupid marriages and getting together
But that was all I liked
The characters were not properly developed and the story was too flossy for a film dealing with infidelity

Why their marriage was stupid?
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: J3SANGEL

Why their marriage was stupid?

I should have elaborated more
They had bad marriages and they wanted to get out of them was the concept
But KJo didnt succeed in making us despise Abhi and PZ, nor feel sorry for SRK and Rani bcuz he was aiming for a mostly happy film so he didnt add anything worse than few marital problems,