Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickyproctor27 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I believe Aamir's movies will be the next tournament. Very interested to see who comes after Aamir, whether Hrithik or a female superstar like Sridevi or Madhuri.

Guru I enjoyed for Aish as well. Abhishek in that movie left me cold. I remember Vidya's supporting role more than him in the lead role. 

Aamir, Madhuri, Sridevi will be super fun! 

Really? I feel it's one of very few decent performances of his. Vidya usually stands out in most of her roles! :)

KHKN

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

There was a time when I used to think SRK has stature and that meant I watched MNIK. He has produced such gems but this movie participation by him was ridiculous like he is as one has gotten to know him ..

As soon as I saw it. I realised what he had done. Whether pressure / dabaav or whatever. The most ridiculous movie made. 

I was here seeing 9/11 events live. It was devastating. It changed our lives permanently. My friends were in tears. We couldn’t go to airport gates with just a driver license to drop our relatives. 

And he acted in a movie playing a victim. Over what ? Improved security measures that kept us all safe and threw in the child bullying to evoke sympathy till end .. simply atrocious movie and example of playing victims. Same old pattern. 

Since then I only watch his movies if I hear excellent reviews from friends. 

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

There was a time when I used to think SRK has stature and that meant I watched MNIK. He has produced such gems but this movie participation by him was ridiculous like he is as one has gotten to know him ..

As soon as I saw it. I realised what he had done. Whether pressure / dabaav or whatever. The most ridiculous movie made. 

I was here seeing 9/11 events live. It was devastating. It changed our lives permanently. My friends were in tears. We couldn’t go to airport gates with just a driver license to drop our relatives. 

And he acted in a movie playing a victim. Over what ? Improved security measures that kept us all safe and threw in the child bullying to evoke sympathy till end .. simply atrocious movie and example of playing victims. Same old pattern. 

Since then I only watch his movies if I hear excellent reviews from friends. 

I don't think I've watched another movie of his after MNIK. Not that I boycotted him or something but mann hi nahi kiya.

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I don't think I've watched another movie of his after MNIK. Not that I boycotted him or something but mann hi nahi kiya.

I honestly should have done that. Thing is I have enjoyed some of his movies. But honestly I haven’t watched any of his movies since many years now as well. Good idea. boycott is best for him. 

I honestly should have done that. Thing is I have enjoyed some of his movies. But honestly I haven’t watched any of his movies since many years now as well. Good idea. boycott is best for him. 

Boycott karo magar bolo nahi...  Warna fir se victim play shuru ho jayega. smiley44arre kuchh to seekho unse smiley36

Boycott karo magar bolo nahi...  Warna fir se victim play shuru ho jayega. smiley44arre kuchh to seekho unse smiley36

IMG_0911.jpeg

hmm beena dekhey (but without telling anyone) iska flops expose kartey rahengey 🔥🔥🔥. Actual victims to hum hain asal mein to have to sit thru his bs movies 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_0911.jpeg

hmm beena dekhey (but without telling anyone) iska flops expose kartey rahengey 🔥🔥🔥. Actual victims to hum hain asal mein to have to sit thru his bs movies 🤣🤣🤣

Also the corporates who need to fund for the alleged corporate bookings of his movies now smiley2smiley36

Also the corporates who need to fund for the alleged corporate bookings of his movies now smiley2smiley36

I have no idea what that means. Corporate bookings. 🤣🤣. Yeah sab mere liye out of syllabus hain. 🤣🤣

I have no idea what that means. Corporate bookings. 🤣🤣. Yeah sab mere liye out of syllabus hain. 🤣🤣

Bas itna Jaan lo ... Jab cinema hall Khali pada ho ... Kutta bhi na jhaank Raha ho tab corporates khoob saare ticket books Kara ke online portray karte hai ki show housefull ja rahe hain. Badle me actors un corporates ki ads fees me compensate kar dete hain smiley2

Edited by NathuPaapi - 3 months ago