Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
THIS ROUND IS DUE ON: Thursday, September 5th, 10:35AM IST.

https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/810/810834rdwh20esa8.gif

R O U N D 5

T h e F a s h i o n S h o w I s O n!
https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1382/1382761t9060fzx9k.gif

In this round, all 4 Forums will be required to present to us, CC's the traditional attire of your respective cultures!

As per usual, you are to create a thread in your own forum, in order to present us the attire. You may do it however you like. You may have pictures, do a video, or use plain text, but you must include everything that we want. Here's the checklist below!

1) What is the attire like? [For both men and women]

2) How it came about (the design) and why it is the way it is

3) Why is your attire more special and beautiful (in your opinion) than the others?

Any extra information or creativity will give you extra marks! However, please make sure that the thread is aesthetically appealing! Marks will be docked off of 'creativity' if the thread is simple and plain. They will also be deducted if there is too much information that we get tired of reading the thread.
https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1382/1382761t9060fzx9k.gif

C R A Z Y C R E A T I V E S

https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/810/810834rdwh20esa8.gif

Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 11 years ago
618043 thumbnail
What about the 5th Round? 😕 Please inform me (scrap/pm) 'coz I may be highly inactive till Wednesday but will do my part! 😃
illuminated. thumbnail
^I just posted it above your post.
618043 thumbnail
Dekha. LOL Time till Thursday ONLY? :O
illuminated. thumbnail
Things to remember in the next round:

1) What is the dress code? (men and women)
2) How it happened?
3) Why is the way it is?
4) How is it special than others?
5) Why is it more beautiful than others?

NO-NO:
-Too much information.
-Too simple.
-Too plain.

YES-YES:
-Creativity.
-Aesthetically appealing.
illuminated. thumbnail
IQRAAA! Congrats on becoming maroon! Dekha, CCs ney tumhain doosray rank pey pauhancha diya. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Alina, yesss! Next round will be over in 5 days. This one still went on for 10 days because of us.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SHUKAR is baar it's due AM in IST..matlab meri raat..I can be active and all from home!
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Round 4 thread looks amazing, guys :D Very well done 🤗
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Thank to you and everyone who came out to help us 🤗 Couldn't have done it without you al!
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Okay.

Round 5:

-Shalwar Kameez with accessories such as, waist coat, shawls, achkan, topi, dhoti, pagri, khussa, chappal or churidar pajama. [Men]

-Shalwar Kameez with accessories such as, patiala shalwar, churidar pajama, simple trouser, kurta, duppata, gota, [Women]

-Peshwas-Frock types [Women]

-Sherwani [Men]

-Lengha/Gharara/Sharara- sari style, [Women]

-Farshi Pajama [Women]
-Lacha [Women Dhoti]

-Hijab [Women]

Additional Info;

By Province: Balochi women wear heavy embroided Shalwar Kameez and Dupatta according to the weather conditions. They wear Kameez full of heavy Embroided Shisha work. Sindhi costumes have different styles of embroidery and some women use Ajrak as Dupatta. these women also wear bangles in their traditional way. Punjabi women prefer light embroidery on simple Shalwar Kameez or Kurta. Traditional Lacha and Bangles are also used. Paranda is the special traditional, colorful and unique Punjabi item which is used to tie the hair. Pathan women wear embroided Kameez with a farak with a heavy Dupatta. Kashmiri phiran style kameez has heavy embroidary on the front neck of the kameez and is often made of wool.

Modern Clothing: With the passage of time Pakistani women has started to adapt new styles some of which are the combination of Pakistani and Western clothing. Like women wear Embroided Kurta with Jeans and Trousers. Tight half sleeve and sleeveless shirts with Capri trousers have also been adopted.

Religious Influence: Women try to cover all their body parts except face and hands while going outside from their home. Mostly women cover their heads with Dupatta or Chadar in outdoors but religious women prefer to wear Scarf, Burqa or Hijab and wear lose, long and full sleeve Kameez.