Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadffi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DeviatedTesoro.

Yes, write-up would include a little about the movie. Just maybe 4-5 lines THAT'S IT. No more than that please. Divide that amongst yourselves. Take the ones you have watched and leave the ones you haven't. I have watched all, so I can do the one that is left in the end, if there is any that is.

Oh that's good, So Fari is doing Aaina.. n which ones are left i will do al of them😳 because u all have done a lot of work so u need rest😉
sadffi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Is it Ok😳
Josh is the inspirational film that addresses varies social issues like class separation, individual empowerment, and women's rights. It is the story of a teacher(Fatima) who eventually becomes philanthropist after tasting the flavour of cruelty of life outside the highly sophisticated life of Karachi. She is very much attached to her nanny Nusrat Bi. Seeing a cruel face of life is the changing point for her and she refuses to accept it all as a result of an accident only. Fatima decides to continue the Khana Ghar (Food Kitchen) that Nusrat Bi was running in her area. With the help of her friends she manages to launch the khana ghar but this isn't the end... The lack of self esteem, absence of motivation, and fear of local feudal lord were the intangible villains of the story.
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Yes, Sadaf. Post here and reserve the post first in the thread. Fariha's done, it's your turn now.
618043 thumbnail
I haven't seen anything except Bol so how can I help? :S
illuminated. thumbnail
First get the thread reserved. And then we'll do this. Alina, it's okay if you haven't watched any. The others can pitch in and do them.

Iqra, your turn to res.
618043 thumbnail
What about the next round? We have to do both together na?
illuminated. thumbnail
We need to finish this one and then we move onto the next one. Everyone will be gone by then because we only have their help to finish round 4. 😃

Sadaf, your spot again.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Let's do all the write up here first..

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you, Alina and Saraa :D Glad you guys liked the poster. If you guys need anymore help with the siggies, let me know :)
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Faru, the intro is on page 67. We just have to do the write ups for the individual films. Do we do that in the same format?