Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Saraa, got your PM...umm talk on WA?
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Important Note:

@Perfect Punjabis, Sensational South, & Wonderful Westerners:

The 'Passionate Pakistanis' team was unfortunately, unable to come up with a thread for the previous round in which you were all required to showcase to us the top 5-10 movies from your region. However, due to personal reasons and with only 2 active members who were also unable to show up on IF on time, the Passionate Pakistanis chose to forfeit from round 4. But, the Crazy Creatives decided we would give the other three teams of the Diversity Show the chance to help this team out and get back on their feet again. If you three teams want, you may go and help the Passionate Pakistanis create their round 4 thread RIGHT NOW! If you choose not to, and would like to continue working on your round 5 thread, that would be your choice. Helping this team out is entirely your decision.
Please be aware that all teams are being given 10 days instead of 5 now to complete the round 5 thread because of the situation.
@Passionate Pakistanis:
If there's others at the forum willing to help out, friends you guys may have that want to join the team, invite them. Create your own team of three more people. 😃 While the other three teams help out with round 4, you guys can work on the round 5 thread along with it as well. Good luck! Saraa will PM you two regarding your marks for round 4.
-Crazy Creatives
FromTheAshes thumbnail
guyz any help you people want?
for round 4??
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey all! If you guys need any help, please let me know :) PM/Scrap me, I'm all available :)
Koeli thumbnail
Hey guys do let me know what.i can do for you guys... would love to help u... siggies, blinkies etc... let me know for sure... :)

All the best
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CC, Saraa, and you three members above; thank you so much for your help and this chance. We really, really appreciate it. I'm talking with Fariha about this round and we'll get back to you guys ASAP!
Edited by --Iqra-- - 11 years ago
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Do any of you know how to make VM's or sigs? 😳
Edited by --Iqra-- - 11 years ago
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Iqra (That's your name, right?)
I'm Zoah :) And yes, if you need any help at all, let me know. I'm not the person for siggies/blinkies. Appy (appy_indy-KD) is. She's amazing at them :) But any help with write up/concept, I'm here.
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

Do any of you know how to make VM's or sigs? 😳

I'm not pro at it but I think I know how to make VM. What kind of VMs do you want to make? Have you guys decided concept yet?
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Siggies, I'm okay at :P