Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ladybug10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sanam is really getting some amazing roles, in big budget projects, & i'm really happy for her. She was really good in DEM , considering it was her debut serial. & i guess there is always a room of improvement in everyone.😊
& i really find her better then the hocane sisters, though i'm quite use to Mawra now, but i still can't digest the fact the Urwa is doing so many shows 😡
& the best thing about alishba & syra is that they don't do way to many serials. I really find Alishba a good enough actress & syra was really good in TNS.

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I feel Sanam is good but inconsistent. In DEM i felt she pulled off some scenes brialliantly but others were just duh. Also, the way she speaks, i cant imagine h doing any roles except miss goody shoes or bechari ladki.
The simplicity, innocence on her face is what what works best abt her for me.

Compared to sanam Baloch and sanam saeed, she has a long way to go.

Of all the dramas i have watched, Sanam Saaeed has amazed me. She is a power house performer...she pulls off all the roles leade, supporting, negative..with sheer brilliance. Her expressions verbal n non-verbal are purrrfect!!! ⭐️
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I think she's better than them.

Mawra isn't a bad actress in my opinion but her choices in dramas are nothing special and pretty bad. Her sister I'm not fond of at all. And then the Yousuf sisters have disappeared and while I found Alishba decent..Syra needed a lot of improvement..actually, I think Syra's coming on a show on Geo soon though.

Many liked Sanam more than Imran in DeM...so I wouldn't say that because of Imran only the show did well. I feel Sanam has to make a lot of improvements as an actress like any other newcomer, however she's playing her cards right because she has bagged some big shows in a span of a few months. Needless to say, DeM was a hit..and then a lot of people actually liked her and surprisingly aren't upset at her being casted in these novel turned shows that are coming soon..which isn't the norm.

I think she can give Mahira Khan competition in the popularity department..😆..because i currently she seems to be in demand amongst Humtv which Mahira seemed to be a yr back.

i really dont think so she will be as popular as mahira khan...shehas to do much more...i thnk the nxt mahira khan wll be mawra...sanam should loose her weight nd lot ov improvemnt in acting...i am sure her nxt or cuming dramas will nt be popular asDeM ...i dont see her future..no offense
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh yes, I loved her work in DeM 😳
AnGeL-BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i find her the bestest tv actr til now
she is soo simple by look and like one of us

just my view
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmm..she is pretty and a good actress..but i dont think that she is so good that she is leading every where..i didnot like him so much in dil-e muzter,but i like her in kukure kook 2.will see her in other show and will decide...😆
AnGeL-BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
but yh yh theyr other good then her to like mahira
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stardust2011

I feel Sanam is good but inconsistent. In DEM i felt she pulled off some scenes brialliantly but others were just duh. Also, the way she speaks, i cant imagine h doing any roles except miss goody shoes or bechari ladki.

The simplicity, innocence on her face is what what works best abt her for me.

Compared to sanam Baloch and sanam saeed, she has a long way to go.

Of all the dramas i have watched, Sanam Saaeed has amazed me. She is a power house performer...she pulls off all the roles leade, supporting, negative..with sheer brilliance. Her expressions verbal n non-verbal are purrrfect!!! ⭐️

Yeah I agree with you...Sanam Jung seems pretty one dimensional as an actress thus far..which is why I find her monotonous and she needs improvement on her voice modulation. She still has a long way to go but the fact that she has grabbed great projects in the future makes her seem to be in demand..so my question is she seems to be the new fav on the block or what? 😆 I thought she improved in the second half of DeM, but with that said she still needs improvement. I'm not equating Jung's recent popularity to her being a great actress..I mean you can be popular but that doesn't mean you're a great performer.

Ohhh noo..of course not even close to Saeed and Baloch. I adore these two girls..both of them are phenomenal and Jung doesn't even come close them. Heck, many don't..and I agree Sanam Saeed is such a power house performer..I've always liked her work..but post ZGH..I'm in love with her. Kashaf goes down as one of my fav female protagonists because of her. She's such a natural. Sanam Baloch too can pull a power packed performance, for example in Dastaan as Bano.
There are better actors than her but the reason she's loved so much is because she's a fresh face and better than other newcomers I guess
Syra is coming in a new show? I only liked her in mera naseeb. Her sis is def better