Some good Pakistani movies on Eid

Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hoping for some good time for Pakistan film industry. some really good movies are going to be released on this Eid... here are the link of their trailers.

JOSH

WAAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HBjWcFV_ZY

ISHQ KHUDA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHyzUyfa2_A

I am Afridi.. (sorry dont find the link of the trailer. if anyone know plz share)

let us support our film industry and instead of complaining about the delayed release of bollywood movies let us enjoy some really good efforts from pakistani film industry.

Edited by Uzma005 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Josh and Waar look interesting, the other two not as much. I think people would support Pakistani cinema if they were well aware of what movies are releasing in the first place. And lets face it, when it comes to promotions our media sucks. Beyond the social brigade there lies practically the entire nation which probably has no idea what films are releasing so why would they go to the cinema. Unlike Hollywood and Bollywood which tend to release an excessive insane amount of song promos, trailers, and teasers all quite early prior to the films release, Pakistan does not have that. And also, I think there needs to be more commercial projects done. People have had enough with the serious topics considering they've been done to death in dramas already. Let's face it, no one really cares about watching patriotic stuff any more. You'd release a drama on patriotism and one on perhaps romance, maybe 2% of the people would go for the drama on patriotism if any. The repetition, or something we've seen in Indian or Hollywood cinema needs to go already too, Pakistan is talented enough to bring up something decent. I doubt people want to tune into social issues. Television is an escape for them from the happenings in Pakistan, why would they want to watch something that disturbs you on a daily basis already.
If you want to revive cinema, you can't churn out trash and then expect people to watch it. In my opinion the Tarang telefilms, an attempt at bringing back cinema, were all a huge disappointment and insulting to the originals. None of them could live up to what the originals one were. Either make decent films in the first place, or forget about reviving the film industry.
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deepwater.

Main Hoon Shahid Afridi is a lame attempt of whatever we've seen in Bollywood previously. I wouldn't spend money watching it in the cinema. Humayun Saeed is hamming constantly throughout the trailer. It's like he forgot how to act. Not to forget he looks extremely bulky and has lost the charm that he once had. He should quit acting and just resort to production.

I agree 😆
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i didn't watch the trailer yet.. can u share the link. btw i totally agree that humayun saeed has lost his charm. is he playing the role of shaid afridi?
Edited by Uzma005 - 11 years ago
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the music nd the storyline z nt impressive.i think yet another flop after chambaili.
nd wats wrong wid humayun he z too old now
starsanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agreed i never watched pakistani movies becoz it never released in my country