Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
chapter 8 ...

mujhy nai pta ..wt i like more ... ratna getting worried k arnav z going saat smandar paar or khushi cracking jokes that ferangis shd be worried fr gettng a laad govrnr ..

was it arnav s frst kiss n khushi s frst farak prta hai feeling ... or ...was ur ratna scolding arnav or arnav hurting khushi wth his wrds that made me feel ghussa n narazi simultaneously ...

i loved it hiw thy shared past ..n ..how thy slept ... i loved it whn arnav found her practically sleeping on his shoulder .. i loved it when he despite finding her features delicate turned his face to the othr side so that she may not feel uncmfrtable .. i loved it whn she finding herself sleeping on his arms gets bervous ...b removes her hnd frm his collar ... whn out of that "daikhti hai jis trah sy teeri nzry mujhy" :-P she adjusted his jacket on her ..
i loved ut when he sneezed n when she had a neck sprain ( though yu inverted their techniki kharabi :-P ) ... & smiled brightly at each othr ...

i liked how the family bombaraded wth innumberable questions ... i liked it soo much <3

i love LI ..i truly do !

sk thnk yu so much fr link <3
Tapdance thumbnail
Well quite an annoying neighbour Khushi was for Arnav...reporting him for the few months he came home..glad they are talking like adults now...
That was funny ...Both were jealous of each other for varying reasons...Both have their shady pasts...n both are working towards the future now...
They share a comfortable camaraderie. .hope it continuous...
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow finally they are friends now
Lovely
Greyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The way u incorporated teh scenes from the show awesome..,