Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khuarv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Finished the chapters in thread 2. The change in their
relationship was beautifully expressed in these chapters.
The nainital trip was an eye opener to each other regarding
their emotional status during the time they played pranks
with each other. Heading to the next thread.
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 5

Ohhh so he called his nani as he knws dat khushi to loves his nani nd vice versa

A nice way to say sorry nd i m happy dat khushi finally saw how sincerely he was sorry for his rude behaviour

D fb part are always hilarious

I so loved d part wen arnav was again scolded by nani his by d pranks of khushi who is on a mission daant khilao raizada

Aww my poor arnav he thought his vacation would be d best and he cn be d ladla of house bt poor he again khushi came nd took his nani also

Shyam and khushi part was also gud specially wen arnav knew wat khushi would have said shyam

How khushi managed to change lavanya dress widout even saying anythng abt d disapproving looks

She accepted her mistake ommgg wowww .. Surprising arnav loll can say shocking arnav

Soo she was looking for jobs nd lavanya saw it .. Ohhh she is working in devil office πŸ˜†.. Waisa i loved how khushi accepted d job bt didnt accpeted oder offers made to her she didnt let self respect go down [
BR]
Making her work day nd night

Editing forgt to mntn

D rain huggg hayeee i so lovd d scene how arnav came on tyym nd saved khushi nd dere rabbe ve

I so loved dat part

Loved it ❀️
Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Dis update was short den ur last one loll

Back to update

I lovd d scene were u shown arnav monologue thinking of khushi nd him kis.. πŸ˜†

how he tried everyway to avoid khushi thought frm his mind bt was terribly unsuccessful πŸ€”

He was so sweet yet rough .. One tym he was shouting at her nd d oder min he offered her his coat to make her stop shivvering nd also prvdd her lift

How smartly he made her enter in his room cnvncing dat his family will be worried if dey came to knw abt today happening πŸ‘

D flashback part

Was awesome i mean arnav cnt gt rid of khushi in anyways nd he was really angry wen he heard khushi calling ratna amma was heights for him πŸ˜†

Wat to say abt d trip to shop it was soo dreamy loll arnav walking and khushi on ger cycle

Bt d most sweet part was aftr khushi gt hurt arnav instantly hlpd her nd made her walk to home ..

Loved it ❀️
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Part 7

Awww my arnav is always ignored nd khushi is always given d much needed not attention

Khushi fav dishes were made nd wat abt arnav .. He was also cmng frm his hostel aftr so many days just to surprise his mom nd in return only gt ignornce scolding nd khushi fav dishes πŸ˜’

Khushi is such a tease 😑

Y did everyone is scolding arnav ..

Soo lavanya packed all business dress nd western attires for her ..

I so lovd d journey frm delhi to nanital nd specially arnav ogling at khushi tym to tym nd thinking dat khushi wasnot happy to travel wid him

Loll he doubted his family wen anjali was sticking to khushi who at first plce was saying to keep khushi away .. Rofl

Khushi sometimes behave to mature much to arnav thinking making him shock

How he remembered her wish dat she didnt saw snow in childhood wen she went for a trip nd made her watch snow also extended his trip for khushi .. Making nani dadi nd his dii happy

I m in love wid d last part wen dey said sorry togethe and also jealous ..

Yess i m cnfusd to ki y khushi was jealous of arnav wen everybody loved her nd gave her all d attention

Lovd it ❀️
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Part 8

I was so happy seeing arnav khushi sharing dere past wid each other nt a single discomfort wile saying abt dere past to eachother ..

Dey were sharing dere past as if dey were d best of frnds frm ages..

Khushi past was really sad were her own grandfather did partiality wid his own .. Dere on the oder side arnav parents also went through much of prblm all bcz of his chacha chachi..

D flashback were all d family were happy for him dat he going to abroad for further studiea so dat he cn help his father in future was so sweet yet .. Yet d another flashback chngd everythng just bcz of khushi ..

If she wouldnt have opened her mouth den arnav would have been gone to us .. Nd nd arnav nt leaving a chnce to insult khushi somewere made his loss ..

Y do i feel so ki Arnav have already strtd feeling somethng for her ..

May be its all plan to take his past revenge nd ol..

Bt in dis mean tym he is making some ppl in his life most happy..

Shayad yahin se arnav khushi ka pyaar ki shuruwat hojaye

Lovd it ❀️
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
part 5 & 6 are awesmee.. grt work. loved the way arnav cleaned khushi's wound and carried her home and that too along with her bicycle.
arnav is falling for her charm her beauty... but still nt ready to accept it.
khushi is still so stubbon to deal
nw one thing is good atleast she has cum ovr her trauma
nani called her titaliya ooohhh
so nice of arnav he bought her here
she is really nice and caring for khushi as all other members of his house.
o both cauught cold... aachu aachu god bless dem
overall full enjoying parts...
i evn like the flashbacks... a lot..
divya_divs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
part-5:

...and just like that here i am commenting for the very next update itself...i thought of proceeding further by reading the story but whenever flashback comes and after reading khushi's cute little pranks on arnav,i couldn't help myself from commenting 2 this part tooπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and ya a good cliff-hanger for part-5😊
Edited by divya_divs - 10 years ago
arnavini thumbnail
part 7 is just awesme fab. as i felt m watching all this ovr a screen. its amazing. hope nw dey clear their past... thanks for such a lovely story...
arnavini thumbnail
part 8.. awesme.. true said nw the story begins..
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi's past was really very sad I hate buaji arrrggg . Arnav's chachi is no different . people like them exist in the real world. Oh so Arnav wants a payback. Khushi zara bach ke rehna