Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey had lost track of this FF in the middle and just rediscovered it!

Have just read upto the flashback for Chapter 7 and can I say something? I really think Arnav has every reason to resent Khushi and hate her? I mean which mother, whose child is away at boarding (and decides to surprise her by coming home unexpectedly) lets him go off to his room by himself while she sits and dotes over someone else's daughter? Ratna sounds almost like she was desperate to get Anjali back in some form, so she invested all her affections in Khushi instead of Arnav. I really do find her devotion to Khushi a little bizarre!

Didn't someone say "ek ladka and aur ladki kabhi dost nahi ho sakte" and this time Cupid is being played by rain. How long can Arnav resist?

Enjoying reading every bit of the fic so far! As usual you write well...

And I must add the pics are very appropriate and a nice touch!

sabz105 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ENLIGHTENED1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
update soon zehra we r waiting
celinawalter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just completed reading 8 chapters... it was amazing to get all the best scenes of IPK replayed but in a different style!!! loved the extremely notorious and prankster KKG and a rude but still the ever gentleman ASR as teenagers!! now i am waiting for Arnavs payback... wish he gives it to Khushi in his Arnav - ASR style... because khushi needs a taste of her own medicine!!!!😉

egearly waiting for the next update!!!
celinawalter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just completed reading 8 chapters... it was amazing to get all the best scenes of IPK replayed but in a different style!!! loved the extremely notorious and prankster KKG and a rude but still the ever gentleman ASR as teenagers!! now i am waiting for Arnavs payback... wish he gives it to Khushi in his Arnav - ASR style... because khushi needs a taste of her own medicine!!!!😉

eagerly waiting for the next update!!!
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sorry sorry lakho sorry
I was kinda inactive for a while and still is so could read chapters from 8 above😳
wow... awesome chapter
omg.. khushi saw him kissing some girl at their garage.. oh uh poor arnav phas gaya
oh so ms khushi was jealous because of this family
glad they shared their past with each other... what a irony they were with each other all those years yeah not friends but still they didn't even know about other's life and past
and now after putting all these in front of other.. they must've felt light
hmm.. so khushi too drove while coming back
so now they 'friends'.. huh??
lol... loved arnav's promises.. really cant believe khushi kumara gupta to not do pranks...
awesome pic... really remind me of khushi's mischiefs 😆
will comment for next chapters soon 😳
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
re reading LI .. its awsm yar .. ch 2 where arnav came to know about her parent s death ..and anjali explains khushi s state , was heart touching 😭
Edited by AALUSLOLWA - 10 years ago
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
on to part 5... late for work. Now I know why I had stopped reading new FFs...😭
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OK! Part 6 done... when I should really be getting some work done... But I had to stop and say this...

You are amazing. You have all the IPK scenes in your story... how did you manage to write so beautifully... an original story incorporating all the scenes we loved so much. I stopped right at the start of the Nainital trip and so I am full of hope about the future... they are already aware of each others charms...the trip can only be good from here on.

I like this Aranv . He is already smitten by her and admitting, at least to himself... he is actually showing his concern for her. and she is showing him her appreciation... I really doubt I will get much work done today!

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mem1

OK! Part 6 done... when I should really be getting some work done... But I had to stop and say this...

You are amazing. You have all the IPK scenes in your story... how did you manage to write so beautifully... an original story incorporating all the scenes we loved so much. I stopped right at the start of the Nainital trip and so I am full of hope about the future... they are already aware of each others charms...the trip can only be good from here on.

I like this Aranv . He is already smitten by her and admitting, at least to himself... he is actually showing his concern for her. and she is showing him her appreciation... I really doubt I will get much work done today!

Yes yes she is incredible...read the other one she is writing Make Me love...it's brilliant too!