Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
okies i am kinda free now between exams so i thought i should squeeze in my thoughts for the last two chapters before it gets too late or you come up with a new chapter or i forget what i wanted to say... lol...

hmmm, i think its better i am commenting after reading both the chapters (7th & 8th) together because i was really expecting a very happening journey from delhi to nanital but u made poor khushi puke and sleep for the better part of the journey, awww, my poor titaliya... i thought arnav should hv heard about how she's afraid of fast moving cars but here the whole scenario only changed... those pakodas also gone waste... what the... and i didn't quite understand why was khushi so awed by the hotel, i mean she's seen RM, lived there and knows the Raizada's are rich Rich and still wanted one room, i mean he himself took her on a business trip and he can afford it and also she was, till then, not so comfortable with him right...? okay so the seventh chapter went on covering various events of their stay at nanital and i was wondering why u were just rushing through the scenes there and the emotional quotient really came down in there, though there were little glimpses of their attraction, and it wud hv been great if u wud hv put some more arhi scenes in the car (arnav admiring her), in the room, sharing food or room or sleeping arrangements or at the party...
but u made up for the same in the eighth chapter with khushi and arnav opened up to each other after the revelation in the last one that khushi was jealous of him and they both apologized to each other seeing their doom nearing... so what i thought of the day to be full of some moments of confused attraction and stealing glances and a covert date/outing turned out to be a day of them actually getting comfortable with each other, having a heart to heart with each other and coming to terms with the fact that they both were jerks of the first degree when they were kids (well in khushi's case at least)... well i wonder how khushi never knew what happened to arnav's parents that day, i mean didn't they come back to lucknow after the vacation at bhopal or did the Raizadas leave the city for good after that tragic incident... and one more thing did khushi meet anji before now (i mean she must hv met her before also right? just curious)... poor ratna, such a good human being and a loving, caring mother, all she knew was to shower love and expected the same from her children and loved ones but met a tragic end... acchey logon ke saath bura nahin hona chahiye...
so khushi found him with a girl doing 'indecent' things in the garage? boy that was unexpected and embarrassing, imagine being in her place and seeing someone, that too ur enemy like that... but this girl was such a pain for him, and too nosy too that she actually complained about this??? but i guess his mother shouldn't hv been this tough on him that she asked him to drop out of the foreign university, i mean it takes a lot of handwork and luck to get in there and seeing he was such a dedicated and ambitious kid she cud hv given him a warning may be and rest the case... so what did he do after that, did he go back to study after the incident with his parents? and will khushi tell him what she didn't later?

i was really surprised by the sudden closeness between the diehard enemies of the past (the way they comforted each other and slept in each others' arms) but it was quite endearing to see them like that... especially the next morning was good which brought the discomfort back... hehe... but again u rushed them to delhi, and this time khushi showing a new shade in her changed personality, driving arnav through the winding paths to their destination, wonder why arnav let her take charge so easily, the poor guy must be tired really... but here we get the real Twist in the tale, and a welcoming one too... ARHI are now Friends???? like friends friends, who tease each other, understand each other, help each other and are there for each other always?? whoa, that's great!!! and i really liked how arnav made her make all those promises to not to repeat her mischiefs and pranks on him, getting her all flustered and irked, and also giving us glimpses of those little moments of the past shared by the two of them, i really could visualize her doing those mean things to him on different occasions, and an irritated, fuming arnav throwing daggers/shouting at a smirking/giggling khushi...
i loved the line in which u wrote that she finally gets to befriend him, the thing she wanted the first time she met him years ago and had thought that they would share an easy camaraderie and a thriving friendship then... they could hv really been great buddies if only arnav was not a jerk and instigated khushi to don a similar avatar back then... if only... but this isn't bad either... i love to see the tom & jerry arhi a lot, provided they don't hurt each other with either their words or actions
And now i wonder what plans Arnav has for punishing Khushi, well i am really excited about it and i just wanna say "Mauka hai, dustoor hai, sooo... Go Arnav GO!!!"

PS : is it just me, or was the 8th chapter the first time she calls him by his name "Arnav", cuz i cudnt remember any other instance when she does that from childhood till now... so that means she is gonna call him arnav? well, why not as now they are "FRIENDS"!!! 😉
Edited by kooltoad - 11 years ago
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Zehra waiting for new link. ...
Sunday is here.
Update soon.
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hum bhi hain yahi...
tum bhi yahin...
toh phir new thread ki..
baari aaegi kabhi?😛
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 1chilly

Main yahaan tum kahaan!

Hum Saab yahan ? 😲
Par new thread kahan?
Dee_J thumbnail
Z di, we demand a new thread, bas!😆
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh intezaar khatam kab hoga. . . . . . . . . . . .
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Zehra a new thread we want urgently
But more than that an update desperately
Khushi and Arnav we need to see
Payback time...A new chapter in their history ?

Dee_J thumbnail
And with a new banner too 😎
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

Ab to hamaari Vandy ne poetry bhi likh di.

Ek baar aaja aaja aaja aaja aa ja.
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

WOW...Vandana Di...Shaayed isse humare Lazy ji new thread open karle...