Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvserial2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing...
in this 48 hours they learn about their past ...the on they are not aware of...hopefully this trip will start to build a friendship with them...by the way Arnav wants a payback 😉...can't wait to read that.
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for the new update in new thread...
s-576 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
wow...just came across your FF today...loved, esp the naughty mischievous Khushi, giving tit for tat to Arnav.
Am loving it, and I hope that if ASR does descide to pull a prank on her, I want her to be one step ahead of him ... lol
Maybe she can glue him to the chair like Akash was in the show...lol
well whatever update you come up with...I am awaiting...eagerly awaiting...
what an amazing story, so hilarious and yet full of so much drama...am loving it...
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it totally, the flash backs and the insight into their past, the bonding over the similarities in their lives, loved how both their lives were running so parallel to each others...the communication between them, the camaraderie between them...the concern ...

Loved how they open up to each other ...he wanting to know more about her realising how much he did know about her...

I see his reasons for not liking her, his dreams of college and his future thwarted by his childish behaviour...

Loved the families reaction ...it's like the script they wrote coming along perfectly !

Loved how he notices her ...the way she makes him feel...

Hmm...what is his payback going to be? Curious and waiting!
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Waisay I think rain has such a magical effect on their chemistry na! Look he noticed her being a beautiful girl when she was all wet coz of rain... The the rain hug and now how their walls tht they had build for each around their heart and soul melted down like they were made of mud in rain. Thats y I love rain. So romantic! When will b their almost kiss Zehra! I am so waiting for that u can give us a full kiss too if u r planning coz I wont mind at all... Ermmm I think m missing ur update so doing all blah blah blah lolz update soon. U r an awesome writer the update was superb... Specially the garage scene
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
naya thread banao!

naya thread banao!
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
zehra! eidi do!
zehra! eidi do!
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
lazy di LI DO

lazy di! LI do!
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am too tired to spam. So will do that tomorrow :P
Swty_arshionly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update... So the Friendship begins... awaiting the next update to see what that this frndship does to them now..