Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saavan_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
*Kaan pakad kar Maafi* for the late comment. Asli duniya happened to me and I was caught up with an important project at work.
Coming to the update. It was simply fantastic. Their heart to heart was truly touching to see. Both have had painful pasts and that is the reason they did the things they did. I think the reason why Khushi had her fingers crossed like that was because she was the one who told Ratna about Arnav's "garage make out session"? Just my guess :)
I cannot wait to see where the story is headed. You have got me all excited :)
Next time jaldi wala upate pileeej :)
Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did khushi reported to arnav's mom tht he was kissing someone? was tht incident the only reason she asked him to quit his uni abroad?

they both share so much history.
oh my i am so excited for coming chapters.
debby_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
that was definitely fantastic as well as i loved the way they now interact
loved it
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u should thank me, finally I read update :D
u don't know how much I love arnav khushi flashbacks, Gosh khushi saw him kissing and tell his mother, khushi is such a shaitan in her childhood. ROFL
khushi reason to feel jealous from arnav was understandable but why arnav jealous of khushi. I can't believe her dada behaved like this with his own son, atleast her Nana came back to Garima because of khushi.
How parent become so heartless toward their own child and grandchildren
'You have troubled me a lot, now it's time for payback'
what is arnav going to do, Arnav Singh Raizada in revenge mood, he made her remembered all her antics, so she accepted these too :D really what to know what arnav plan for payback
IamSwapnali thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh.. I wonder what would be Arnav's reaction after knowing that it was bcos of khushi he had to drop his degree
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was some history. Thanks dear. it was a long update. thank you for the effort

riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
New thread link and update link. .. Waiting impatiently for the same.
JCJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just read all the chappys in a go. Really loved it. This was an fabulous concept and arshi childhood mystics were awesome. Wishing to read more of ur updates. Pls do mail me dear.
[email protected]
vrinda16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya I know Zehra I'm late this time to comment ...sorry... 😊
Anyways loved this update once again...both had the much needed talk & there seems that they can finally bury their jealousies & begin a friendship now...uh-oh what a situation Khushi had to face catching Arnav like that 😆

Now now Arnav boy I'm all in support for ur revenge for all the pranks that Khushi played on u provided they r sweet ones plz

Waiting to c what Arnav actually has in mind...I'm really curious abt it
Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Whoaaa!!! Awesome update Di!
Finally they are friends...
The things irritating me is, why did she cross her fingers?? Was she lying? OMG! I think she had made them do THAT garage thing purposely.. or may be something else!
Waiting for next update...

Shilpa