Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
trust me aaj mnday hai ...update kr do ... 😆
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update dear...
It was such a wonderful ride through different emotions...
Waiting to read more...
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely update - Read both chapters 7 and 8 in one go. So the trip has gotten Arnav and Khushi closer and now Arnav is surely falling for Khushi. Can't wait to see what Arnav will plan as payback for Khushi.
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Spamming princess is back in action 😎
Maddy1270 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Zehra, sorry for the delay in commenting. Actually my computer crashed ad had to be replaced, hence the delay.

Just love the realism you infuse into your portrayal of interpersonal relations… Ratna's reaction to the reality of Arnav living abroad was amusing, especially her insistence on all those pickles and sweaters being packed, shedding copious tears all the while! Khushi got a real eyeful: Arnav was practically glued to a girl whose face Khushi couldn't see. She had one of her hands in his hair while the other caressed his back and it looked their lips were actually one and inseparable… lovely description! lovely to see Arnav jumping to the defence of Khushi's parents, and later wondering at how adventurous they turned out to be. Poor Khushi, yearning for the love of her extended family who were too narrow-minded to care... her jealousy is understandable! Sometimes the older generation sets too much store by society's values, thus bringing pain to themselves and their kids and grandkids! Thank god for Payal and her love for Khushi. So, here too Arnav's uncle was instrumental in making them homeless… must say, I can now understand why Arnav was so furious with Khushi all this while… she seems to have been a perfect tattletale… and to think she had just been indulging in the very 'indecent' behaviour she had told on him about! However, his hurtful words to her aout sponging off on them were totally inappropriate. They must have shattered her, given the truth of her past that we know now. Hope Arnav somehow got the chance to study in the University of his choice! Chacha, with his business 'acumen' must have become bankrupt in no time, while Arnav went on to rise in the business world… wonder what chachi had to say about it! Khushi sleeping in Arnav's arms brought back some sweet memories added to by those beautiful images. The two gently teasig each other is an indication of the understanding developing between them. Nice to see an independent and self-reliant Khushi who can drive the car while Arnav enjoys some well-earned rest. Khushi's apology for having pestered Arnav as a child, his teasing demand for a number of promises to be made by her and their rapprochement was truly endearing… can't wait to see what kind of payback Arnav extracts!

Arathy-V thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🥳🥳
Im sooo happy..loved their conversation a lot but what made my day was Arnav planning to irritate Khushi..really looking forward to it
nazca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have to have to spam in your thread, what is happening to me, with work how can I forget to bug you for update. Chalo, when are you going to give the next thread and update.
Dreamy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice part...waiting for more thank u
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Humka deri ho gayi... maafi dei do! 😊
Again a beautiful update Zehra... leaves me speechless and wanting for more...

The first flashback again showed the beautiful bond that Ratna and Khushi shared... how Khushi could try and cheer her Badi Amma up, even during those sad moments... And then an innocent Khushi seeing Arnav kissing a girl in the garage. What a horrible to get your innocence scarred. Poor girl, wonder what she had thought of this whole scenario...

And then again a part of the past unfolds... a piece of the puzzle fitting in for us the get a clearer picture of why Arnav and Khushi are they way they are now! The reason for Khushi jealousy, of a small girl craving for the love of an entire family... having her grandparents love her... She had been devoid of all that, only because her parents had married out of love...

I loved how Arnav was willing to listen to everything about Khushi today... it seemed that he was wanting to know what made Khushi so emotional while talking about her family... And then he lends his support and comfort to a hysterical Khushi... blurting out all her family grievances... a young girls woes... And then it was time to surprise Khushi with the revelations of his so called 'perfect' family... about her loving Badi Amma...

And then the second flashback made me feel really bad for Arnav... how-much-ever Khushi's antic must be innocent... but they had caused Arnav his career and dreams of a future back then... It was absolutely horrible for something like that to happen... and I can totally understand his hatred for her by now... That one vacation at Bhopal had changed the lives of both Arnav and Khushi...

And then the morning after... hayye!! The way Arnav noticed her beautiful face... I always imagine Barun staring with his mesmerizing eyes... Loved their comfort even when they had woken up in such a close position... Things have started changing between them... especially from Arnav's side... wonder what is in store? And then loved, totally loved them teasing each other about their past mischief... while the 4 angels watched over from above... I hope its a 'sweet payback for Khushi'... I would love to see a naughty Arnav...

Can't wait to read more Zehra!! 😊

P.S. : Vandy... I am always in awe when you write such beautiful poetry...
A story so poetically expressed... It's just beyond what I can imagine to do...
Your talent is truly special... give us more!! 😊
Edited by mints23 - 11 years ago
avika_ShArMa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what an 'apparent' start to the story! 👍🏼
they both had such a sorry past. really, such people exist and it must be so pitiful to see your own relatives turn their back on you or behave badly with you. while throughout the initial stage it was arnav who was jealous of khushi, khushi being jealous was a twist to this tale. her reason was much more serious though.
and khushi really did that?!! told arnav's mom about his makeout session?!! what the! who does that! it must have been sooo damn embarrassing. she must be so blinded with enmity.
and their 'promise' convo was so cute and funny. loved it! 😃
so cheers for their new friendship and new relationship in the making (hopefully😉) !!

eagerly AND impatiently waiting for the next one. and kaan pakarkar sorry for the very late comment! 😊