Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved the update...
The past was really hurting... I loved the way they became eachothers' support...
That was cute...him extracting promises from her... But seems like he is going to be naughty...
So...our master planners r happy with the recent developments... I am sure more such plans r on the way...waiting..dear...waiting...
myriads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved this update..
Both hav gone thru difficult times & hav come out stronger. loved the bonding that is happening bw the two
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear thanks for the email. I loved the update.😃

For the first time, Arnav and Khushi revealed inner feelings to each other about childhood. That is a very emotional part of the update😭 But I feel this will free Arshi of past.

I am very excited to know that Arnav and Khushi have become friends.🥳I hope Arshi's relation develops into love I feel Arshi deserve to be happy.😛

Please update.
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the update. The pics were too cute! Took me back to Arshi days! Thanks for the email!
blackdove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update dii...🤗

The story is starting now only?😲??? So picture abhi baki he?

I didn't think they will share all their past but but they did and awe in a very nice way...And Arnav even offered support for her when she was crying...Khushi's story was a sad one and even Arnav's...But Khushi's was more on a sad side...And thank god she has payal as a good friend...👍🏼

And they just slept together too...I wish the trip was more long...Anyways in RM we will get more arshi na???!!!!

I loved the way Arnav was teasing her and making her guilty...And Khushi...What a way to make him shut up..." Mosquito coil",,..😆

I really love the raizada woman's...So cute...😊

And Arnav's gonna payback??!!! How?!!!

@vandana: The poem was a beautiful piece...It was very long though...How did u write and itne sare rhyming words kaha se mile????!!! U really described the previoud update fully and also the emotions of Arnav and khushi perfectly...👏

Thank u ...@ lazyleaves for posting it...Do post the other 2 poems soon and hope ur pyara nyara internet is back !!!!😉

Do continue soon..❤️
sincereme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

lovely ff... read in one go... i really love your style of writing...😊

now about the last update... i m happy that finally arnav and khushi become friends and starting to open up...

really love the way arnav was teasing khushi...😊

waiting for the next update...

sarthshru thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the update...
so nice !
ya story finally started !
omg ...khushi was soo naughty !
and arnav is going for a payback !!
love this bonding !!
oh..such a grief filled childhood they shared !
and khush blames herself 4 everything !
hpe arnav does nt accuse her when he comes to knw about khush telling ratna of arnav's kiss !!
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awww such a cutiepie chapter ❤️

Loved it!!

They shared their whole past with each other.. when will they share their "Dils" ji?
I cant wait!

Finally they are friends... Arnav's teasing's was so fun and the way Khushi replied to him every time..

God finally something is happening between them.. Cant wait for the next part..

Love you Lazy ji..!!
rabid52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's time for payback... This should be fun
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow they r friends now
ab maja aayega..
wonderful update
plz continue soon..