Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It's a pay back time pain Khushi ... I just wanted to watch Arnav's expression for this ... Ok baba expression of Khushi too.
It's an emotional update . Tragedy both side ... What happened to khushi's parents ?
Thanks for mail . We were waiting eagerly for this update . From now on I am waiting eagerly for next update .
achu_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh khushi did so much naughty things...
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update cant wait now their friendship has started
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wat will arnav do??

loved it
FLGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow, you truly are an amazing writer. Awesome update!
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww that was a really cute update
sad to hear what they both went through
and cute to see their budding relationship
hahaha the nosy Raizada women who are more than happy to see this exchange between these two
skmr.bs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cutest update though a bit sad...I felt bad for both of them knowing their pasts..I love the way Arnav made her promise all those things that was too cute...!!! Update soon..!!!!
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the first flashback...Oh God...Khushi caught him kissing a girl...poor her 15 year soul,kya dekhna pada...And she told about the indecent thing to his mom...bechara chote...
So why were you jealous leads to the family story...loved how they opened up with each other...tell what happened in their life...and they found the second thing they have in common...
mentioning Payal as a good girl making me wonder if she is gonna come into view...
WOW...their sleeping in each other's arm...then his getting cold and her getting neck sprain...just loved it...
After returning the call to his always so panic family...they really asked her if one room or two...great...
She drived him back home...the girl couldnt ride a cycle driving a car...she surely is not that Khushi anymore...
so she admits she was annoying,and he does that he was (still are) rude...and then the never ending list of things she wouldnt do any more...loved it...this trip indeed brought a lot change in their relationship...
Pay-back time?????is he gonna trouble her now...cant wait...

Vandana Di...loved the poem...
Edited by nishu_shorna - 11 years ago
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fabulous.. Khushi saw arnav smooching another girl.. and told that to his mother.. she was some girl i must.. a very bad enemy to have...

loved the update..
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update!! Yeah they r friends now.. can't wait to c his payback Hihi.. Plss update soon <3