Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshifan91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

-------edited-------------

First i really admire you for your commitment to your readers in spite of your personal difficulties
So take a bow !!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I think now u know the secret mantra as to why you are popular in the forum and among the readers and writers !!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› My little prayers for your home net to get repaired soon . Hey Devi maiyya raksha karna hamare Zehra ko, aur unki mushkil ko hatao. I will ask her to give Jalebis on my behalf๐Ÿ˜† So deal DM??๐Ÿ˜‰

Over to the update :

So Ma crying over beta's videshi trip !! Typical of any parent's emotion when the child leaves them.
You have really added nice blend to it by suggesting about the number of pickles and ladoos which can be fed for the entire campus. This detail makes the update realistic.

What Khushi described about her LG was really true. Only they should be afraid of him So our heroine witnessed a HOT kissing scene and started running away but at the same time acting like a typical teenager and complained to his mom which eventually shattered all his dreams

hey first i will pat myself on my back for guessing in my earlier comment whether she would be jealous because he has got a big family and over protected because of something connected with Bhopal !!! Not bad, i too have grown as a reader ( i know too much tareefdari for my own self ) Shashi and Garima had a love marriage ?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I am also shocked like Arnav. Chupa rastam !!

Their past was beautifully penned or rather i should say etched perfectly๐Ÿ‘ The loneliness and longing of a child to meet her relatives and surrounded by people who shower love , the disappointment in not receiving the same , the capitalization at a place where it is received in tons , the yearning to be with the grandparents while being the apple of their eye and listening to various tales from them , taking a long walk with them and being cared and loved . I think its every child's dream and only some lucky ones were gifted enough .

"when I started understanding my surroundings and the feelings others experienced, it dawned on me that although Nana had accepted their marriage, he hadn't forgiven Amma's 'deceit'. So, he never looked at my mother the way she wanted him to look at her'and I could feel her pain and no matter how much love my Nana showered upon me, I didn't like it because I couldn't share it with my Amma"

The above lines literally had me in tears. I just felt myself connected with Khushi as i am also a person who feels that i also dont belong to a place where my parents are not respected and treated well

His past is something i feel happens in most of the rich families. The war for money and power resulting in deceit, pain and hatred . My heart goes for the teenage boy who had his dreams shattered , lost his parents and had to become a responsible man overnight.

The way he shouted at her when she mocked him and the words he used which wounded the poor soul and her undying fighting spirit challenging him that she too will live her life in her own way were some of the brilliant moments of this update as the pain and the feel were beautifully brought out. His guiltiness and the eventual conclusion that he was responsible for his parent's state and death was something which people think due to their inner turmoil.

Their teasings in the morning and his concern and assurance that they are safe and sound along with the interrogation of his crazy family , her Ziddiness in driving back home , her sheepish admission that she was a naughty brat during child hood , their handshake , the various pranks played by her , and atlast the threatening to burn mosquito coil were some of the cute moments of this update. Now i am also excited with regard to his ways of pay back.โญ๏ธ

The story starts now only ??๐Ÿ˜ฒ I thought the attraction for the love started way back in Chapter 5 itself!!

Lavanya Ji - Nice collage. When is your tutorial starting? Student waiting here !!

Zehra i am leaving u only this time as your net is bad. I want more pictures from the next update to compensate for this ๐Ÿ˜ก

Vandanaji - Only one question - Kya bolun ab?? Mesmerized by your poem. I also second with Arasi's opinion of you starting an index for your poems. Now I am on a mission and expecting followers for the same for this movement ๐Ÿ˜†

PS: Zehra i think u can thank her by making a collage of smirking , sexy and smiling Barun and giving an intro of her to Barun !!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

What more will be a better thank u gift for a "I LOVE BARUN - Bas" fan !! ๐Ÿ˜› but please dont declare this Arnav/Barun for her as u have already promised him as mine๐Ÿ˜ณ Copyrights reserved ๐Ÿ˜†

My earlier comment was unresed today only - here is the link - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3673024&PID=88916592&#88916592 (Page 66)

Sorry i dont know to hyper link , we will have that tuition in our next scrapping session !! ๐Ÿ˜›and gurudhakshana will be dealt privately by giving a horror movie video/ ticket ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by arshifan91 - 11 years ago
Nandz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing amazing update!!!

So finally we know the reasons for their jealousies!! Grass always looks greener on the other side and same happened with both of them!! Though i still believe khushi had less reasons to be jealous as she had successfully managed to divert Arnav's share of affection and attention to herself!! She more or less made up of for her lack of relatives!!!

God she was so annoying!! My loyalties and sympathies still lay with Arnav!! Khushi has inflicted more and greater damage to Arnav than he. Arnav is quite forgiving in this sense!!
Though it was sad to read that Families of both of them were deceived by their own blood!! Its sad how things like greed, insecurities, rigidity wreck homes!!

So now from acquaintances they have finally graduated to being friends!! M glad you didn't take them straightaway to the stage of attraction after spending a night together, baring their souls!!
I would love to see them gradually falling in love!! I just love that gradual process!!! And you are so damn good in writing such scenes!!

In the end all the promises that Arnav made Khushi to make made me nostlagic!! When khushi truly trumped over Arnav!!!
Eagerly waiting for the next update!

Edited by Nandz - 11 years ago
devilindisguise thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Amazn update
Tym fr payback
vibha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fab update...
With some past relevations...
Both hv gone through hard tyms in past...
N nw finally time for arshi frndship!!... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
d last few lines when arnav told her abt all her shararte was adorable... ๐Ÿ˜‰
cant wait for nxt part...
Edited by nirmal1992 - 11 years ago
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What can I say, it was a wonderful update ๐Ÿ˜‰
adhu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update
now what is arnav up to ?
sman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a sad past they had :(( happy to see their friendship start..loving ths ff.. :)
avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my God! Abhi takk trailer chal raha tha kya? Trailer aisa toh picture kitni badhiyaan hogi? ;)

Going great. Keep it up :)
Aparamegha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry sorry for the delay in commenting..kan pakarke sorry

Now coming back to the chapter loved the way they opened up to each other..sharing each others pain, the hurt that they had to face owing to the selfish behaviours of their own relatives...the scene gave itself evoked a sense of peace and contentment...they have come across a long way from hating each other..Arnav's babuwa's momentary flips on Khushi's beauty is a feast to read..just love how to drop few lines about it...

Loved it how khushi was asking to worry about the Americans who will now be under the rule of "laad governor"..hahahhaha ..

The way you put moments from the past and weave its connection into the present is beautiful..just love to read about the glimpse of such scenes...

So this was just a trailor and the story of Arnav with his mission "satao Khushi" is about to begin.how can he forget the prankster who has informed his mother about his kissing and ruined his chance...looking forward to every bit of it...
Edited by Aparamegha - 11 years ago
robinhood008 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was an amazinggg update!!!