Users

Frequent Posters

Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Dee😭

I have already read the poem! And its beautiful, I must say👏

Edited!

What an update it was! Starting with the flashback of arnav's indecent act & ending with his mischief laden thought!
Finally they overcame their jealously, and had a good start of friendship starting with understanding each other.
I loved the chota-chota cute things too. But it was sad to hear about arnav's parents😭
I don't think arnav will make her pay in a harsh way. It better be a sweet revenge😉

Now I am free to spam!😃
Edited by dj_arshifan - 11 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res! Failed coz of pathetic network
but I m on 1st page cant believe my luck yeaaa superrr happyyy 1st time on any of ur stories
Vandana I must say with pleasure
ur poetic comment was indeed a treasure!
Just loved reading the lines written so beautifully!
I m sure Zehra must have enjoyed it tremendously!
With tht I must retire
before everyone start to fire!
Lolz really Vandana I just loved ur poetic comment describing every single line so beautifully *clapping*
****UnRes****

What a power pack update! The flash back was superb. Like every mother Ratna's only worry worry was that he was going to a sat samundar par vadesi country full of angraiz... Khushi's way to console her was actually funny... Oh poor Arnav was kissing someone good bye but caught by our SHEKAYATI KUJO Khushi... Back to present
See how the equation is changed between them. Those who were dying to rip the soul of other's in their childhood were now discussing the sad part of their lives with each other. Sad memories are not meant to be shared with everyone n while doing so they unintentionally showed that now they meant more to each other. So thts y she was jealous of him. No doubt as a child she must have felt a longging for cousins n grandparent's love. I cant say tht Garima's father was wrong as a father just wants the best for her daughter but yes he should have not prolonged his anger n accepted his daughter's decision wholeheartedly especially after seeing how much shashi ji loves her. Khushi's buaji was evil. She misused her father's love n khushi's dada was a devil. At least khushi's nana was better than them as he loved her when she was born. So Payal was good to her how sweet! When Arnav reacted in fuming fire anger thinking Payal treating Khushi bad I laughed see this is the same man who almost threw her out from his house few days back n now he was ready to tear all the people who mistreated her into pieces just in span of few days BARISH KI BARKAAT lolz... This is wht I hate in some ppl being jealous of others for something which is either god gifted like Arnav's mother had n sometimes because of their hardwork n hard earned status like Arnav's dad had in business. Both had such awefull realtives as paternal family! Arnav's chachi was such an evil. She got everything yet she didnt take mercy on Arnav's father, a dying man. It was Khushi who told Ratna abt Arnav being indulged in indecent activities n that too THEEK UNKI NAAK K NICHAY. Oh so it was his taunt which instigate Khushi to blackmail her parents to take her to her relatives. *sigh* How it resulted in their sufferings.
It felt so nice how both search for comfort in each other's arms n went to sleep. Loved hw Arnav didnt like to see the frown on her face in sleep n how he tried to remove it.Oh God! They were alive by chance if they had stayed at Nani peak they might have died too... The phone call was answered in the same frantic way as expected. If it had been Arnav of past or few days back he would have slept on bed but he is a changed Arnav now so he made her sleep. Khushi didnt let him drive thinking for his unrest condition how sweet! Both caring for each other. Loved Arnav's teasing game in garage n I was exactly reacting the same way as Anjali as we know more than she do... Lolz just loved the update
P.S sorry for late editing
Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 11 years ago
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
T

~Edit~

Haww, I was in this flow throughout the update and then bam, you've scared me with the last sentence! I hope Arnav doesn't do anything stupid.. the girl just lost her parents and this really isn't time for payback. And what is he, a teenager playing tit for tat? I'm worried Zee 😒 But t? If two are playing a game then its okay, but if this girl is going to trust and then be betrayed... Aiyyo!

Falling in love, a beautiful thing like that is often made to look like a sin. It was so sad, the past. Methinks this sense of mutual loss is what may bring them together?

Lovely update Zee! I missed the pictures though 😳

Edited by vgedin - 11 years ago
binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
that was such an awesome part loved it, thoroughly enjoyed it, update soon
Edited by binimoti - 11 years ago
simi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res
Ahan finally.. I almost killed the refresh button whn u the bulb turned green after being red for a while.. 😆
I can very well understand ur situation.. a bad net is truely the worst nightmare.. well ofcrs after shyam and traffic controller dadi..😉 but u took the trouble to update from the cell.. tht's just so swt of u.. 🤗
coming to the update..
normally the flashbacks sent me directly to the aww land but ye kya tha?? and uparse u didn';t give us a jealous khushi.. buri baat..😆
soo khushi had a history of bad relatives .. now tht's unique baat.. 😉 felt bad for khushi.. 😭 but why fears whn arnav is heres.. he'll make up for all the love khushi missed out on..
Arnav instinctively wrapped his arm over her shoulder, bringing her closer to him, lending his support to her. ...she placed her head over his shoulder, one of her hand still holding his while the fingers of her other hand was crossed behind her back*while his hand slowly rose to rest over her shoulder...nah i can't help myself from playing a rabba ve here.. the way both finally shared their pain with each other.. hayeee
i am alrdy in love with arnav and he was being this swt with khushi.. how am i supposed to stop myself from falling in love with him..😳 our sanka devi did pull out all the pranks nicely on arnav.. i am proud of u khushi bitwa.. u had lived up to ur title..😆
endearing and now fascinating.. 😉 days r not far whn he'll say waise ye rang tumpe itna bhi bura nehin lagta..😳
I will b away for some days i guess... and of crs late in reading the updates..😭 Have a wonderful eid.. Eid mubarak..🤗
Edited by simi58 - 11 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 7
awesome...
the family is too much...
but nice move...
and wow they are gonna clear their differences...
cont soon dear...
404703 thumbnail
m soo sorry for late updates dear...

this is for part 5...

well written...fantastic work...

back some years, in childhood khushi was the prankster while arnav was the poor victim of her pranks...all alone...😆😆
but the time has changed now and the persons too...looks like the khushi she was in her childhood died with her parents...as lavanya said..she has never thought khushi to be so naughty in childhood...its khushi's fade tht she is carrying with smiling face...she is successfully performing her responsibilities tht are assigned to her...arnav is falling for her, its too fast to say anything like tht...

loving the pace of the story...
Skiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res

Sorry for the late reply.

Loved the update 😊

Khushi is jealous of Arnav's family, didn't expect that 😛
Arnav's past is sad. Khushi is so naughty, juice in the
shoe, changing cellphone ringtone...Friendship is
blooming.

Edited by Skiran - 11 years ago
smarty94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
R

*EDIT*

Hayeee!!!! lemme just gush about the extremely long and fulfilling update Loved the poem 👏 As usual brilliantly penned down and depicted all the events👏

The starting reminded me of the time, when I was going away from home and the halat of my ghar wale😆 Mothers are always emotional, especially when kids are moving away. She was such a humble lady, and often people take such genuineness in the wrong way, hating them for the only reason that they are loved and doing wrong to the people who are around them. Such was Arnav's Chachi. She could've made her place in the family's heart, but just because of her envy she couldn't and ended up creating a havoc in such a hasta basta ghar😭

I do get Shashi's plight as well, being indirectly responsible for what ever goes on, and being blamed for all the wrong things the younger siblings do. But their Dada stripping him of everything was quite unfair. Yes, love marriage is still a sore issue among societies but banishing your kin from the house is a limit. You know now I feel horrible for guessing it was Khushi's Buaji who Arnav brought home, rather than his Nani

Both had a reason to be jealous, which was pretty obvious but itniii gehrayee. YA ALLAH! 😲Their bonding just had me smiling from ear to ear😃 Consoling each other for what happened, listening to them reminisce their painful history and by just holding hands and supporting each other😃 Loved it!🤗

And when they reached home😆 I am eagerly looking forward to what pranks Arnav will play on her😆

Okay so I have a question, when she crossed her fingers, did she mean what she said? She does not consider him responsible or does she?

Also, Eid Mubarak Lazyyy-jee🤗 May you and your family have a happy and blessed Eid🤗 And also you get loads of Eidi😆

Take care and I wish aapka net jaldi fix hojaye so you update soOn😆
Edited by smarty94 - 11 years ago
samarablog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my god...he is going to take badala!
haha
:)