Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404703 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ohh no...i missed this thread and all the updates...
prpk525 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved it..
Always the nainital trip does wonders! hai na? 😉 😃
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update...
The difficult time n storm brought them close and made both of them to confess their insecurities n feelings for each other...
neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
m a new reader and really loved your story... awesome update
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That was nice long update, eagerly awaited for !.. Arnav tried hard to have his Mothers attention for himself once he realized he was missed by her, he was not apt to sharing at all. especially with Khushi.

Nani and her co-conspirators are great, they have managed to get them on a trip all by themselves, Anjali slipped up by hand feeding Khushi but Arnav, so far, has shrugged it off.
Poor Khushi and her car sickness, but what a caring Arnav.
Both have come along way since their childhood spats and now the time in the shed is really going to provide food for thought and emotions to be spoken.
933191 thumbnail
I absolutely loved This chapter especially Arnav and Khushi's admittance and apology towards the end.loved that arnav remembered her desire to see snow.loved that she remembered what sleeping in a sofa could do to his neck,Loved that once again they remembered who fairs fairly well in cold,loved Khushi's rapidly beating heartbeat and Arnav's urge to kiss.
-NeonStar- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update. waiting for the next one eagerly..😳
saavan_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Humne aapko maaf kiya, only because the update was full of Arshi 😛
Loved the update. The flashback was so cute, Khushi always managed to steal the spotlight from Arnav lol
I feel sorry for Arnav too because he was just a kid who wanted attention from his family, I know I have been jealous when my parents used to give more attention to some other kid even though I was around, I too threw tantrums like Arnav 😆
Arnav and Khushi have finally decided to be cordial and nice to each other :) That was really nice to see :)
The rain, the storm, and Arshi alone. Sounds like the perfect recipe for maybe some romance? Thoda sa? Maybe?
Both apologized and both stated their reason for the past behaviour. Cant wait to find out what Khushi's reasons were :)
P.S. I love the Raizada ladies in this FF. Bas. They are cupids in disguise ❤️
saavan_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Forgot to mention, I really wish to read "A Jalebified Tale" again :(
kamtokdin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jealousy, the and love lays go hand in hand