Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing dear
kkg J of arjun
w8 to see why?
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
That sounded like a very scary storm. But the good thing about he chapter was Arnav's changing behaviour, it has changed entirely towards khushi and i love it.
VYGA89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing update.
Loved their past moments .
Khushi was jealous of Arnav,why?
Already started to wait for the next one...
soni_md thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it, brilliant as always :D No matter what I'm doing, I drop everything to read your updates :D So, they both feel the attraction. He accepts, whereas she's just realized it. Hmmm, interesting ... And wow. They must be terrified, if they've both decided to apologize. Finally the truth comes out. Jealousy on both sides. I can't wait for the next conversation between them.Update soon, sweets, I can't wait! :D
Downhill thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thats one lovely update..the little moments make a beautiful journey towards they realising their feelings for each other...arnav seems to be attracted...cant get enough of her hair😉... this trip is surely going to bring the best out of it for them...they opening up to each other and confessing their insecurities, petty jealousies...looking forward to know what prompted them to be at each other's throats eavery time they encountered each other in their childhood...
looking forward to more arhi moments...and i absolutely love the pics...and scenes...they are beautiful and complementing the update😃

lovebarun... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good update.. hum tum ek tapori me bandh hoo. aage ka ho yaaa...
Nandz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another beautiful update!!
To begin with i really feel bad for arnav!! I mean poor guy came all the way, travelled by rikshaw just to surprise his mother!! N what did he get to see!! His parents showering all the attention on his nemesis!! As for his parents i mean who does that??? Your child is here and instead of pampering him you are teaching him manners and etiquettes!! I think arnav khushi should have switched their set of parents!!

Ha finally as was expected both of them have started warming towards each other. Most amazing part was how they remember even the smallest of details about each other!! But now they dont used it against each other.

I was also surprised to see arnav looking uncomfortable about sharing a room whereas khushi was least bothered!! May be it showed the trust she had in him

As for their day out !! What began on such a promising and happy note is slowly turning into a fateful one!! N its sad that it took threat to life and thought of never seeing each other again for them to finally have a heart to heart talk and resolve their issues which they could have had earlier had their pride not come in between!!

The last line also left me confused and curious!! Why was khushi jealous??! That would be interesting to read!!

ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Totally loved this update
now they are making amends
lovely
and both are saying the same things
chichi220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are a god gifted writer. Each n every work of yours is too good and different
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It turns out, I'm not much of a conversationalist. Hence, the silent reader. Still, I can't help but state the obvious. The childhood memories are the best and most hilariously charming part of the story. I look forward to reading those more than any other part.