Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
at least they realised...as children what we see some thing bigger in real world it is very small...loved it
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Caught in a storm and imagining the past life and losing hope of survival...instances such as this makes a man/woman realise his/her priorities 😊
Are we getting a love scene next? 😉
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww they both apologised - and it seems they are getting closer...

Arnav's family seem far from subtle, but who can blame them for wanting two people who they hold dear to be together?

I hope the owner of the tea stall was OK! Poor guy's stall is toast!
avika_ShArMa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
had read the first chap once when you started this story, then lost its track. sorry! 😳
so here im again, reading it all over again(sort of) and bookmarked neatly!!😊
i wont start with 'amazing" "superb" awesome" etc etc coz u already know that and everyone has already said that to you no doubt. and you deserve it too!
you are a brilliant writer, though i have read only few of your stories or rather which were posted and though im a kinda a new reader, but i mean it when i say you are simply outstanding.

so coming back to the update, each chapter is reviving the old ipkknd days with unhurried rabba ves with a beautiful story woven out of it! though arnav and khushi have started on a bitter note, their progress in their relationship is nothing but good, like really good. each and every character has a space in your updates and im literally spellbound till i reach the end.

and and and i love reading your notes in the beginning and at the end, and surely the lovely poems written by vandana!! 😃
so update soon. and im gonna stalk, thats what left for me to do now! 😛

ps- will miss your writings and you(ofcourse :P) after this story is finished!
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
why was khushi jealous of him
Why appologise to eachother.
Aww i soo want them to kiss here hehehe
Amazing loved it
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
They are opening up finaly! And it took a storm for them to do that...
Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I love the instances you pick up to showcase in the past and present. They are so well connected too.. The Arnav Khushi of pasts are true to their ages, reacting the way one would in that situation.

That picture of the hotel was so dreamy!
And I was so happy happy with their trip but their getting struck came as a heartsinking shock to me. And really well written! Its so scary.. Mujhe to yaha bethe bethe darr lag raha hai :|
Khushi being jealous- this revelation now is giving an inkling as to why that was yet waiting eagerly for it! It may be a total surprise!

My heart soared as he held her dupatta and plait back while she threw up.. Arnav 🤗
mrignayani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aah...the pictures did all the justice to the wonderful storyline...waiting to see how you take this forward!
pari_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
loved d update
update next part soon
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🤗brilliant update *claps*
Res
will be back soon :)
Unres😳
I loved vansana.sagar poem... very well written and got all scenes of last chapter⭐️⭐️👏
awesome flashback.. poor arnav.. first he comes home to surprise his mother but in return.. he was surprised and have to hear his father's taunts and also have to eat food forcefully... oh poor arnav
oh uh.. raizada's women were over loading khushi as she is eating after so many weeks..😆 not knowing that she will vomit all these things
love the caring arnav.. loved it when he because of khushi changed his plan and decided to stay a day more and also he planned roam around.. am impress arnav!!😳
oops.. what happen!!? they just decided to drink tea when this storm came.. well atleast it help them.. now waiting for knowing why khushi is jealous of arnav
very beautifully written update.. loved it👏
continue soon😊
PS: sorry for delay in unres'ng😳
Edited by jas0308 - 11 years ago