Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackdove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yay...

Awesome update...👏

U don't have to apologise...I can really wait for long if i would get updates like these.😆...And besides u would have been busy right??!!!

I really loved the way Arnav took care of her...Always had her besides him...and even extended the trip for her...But he didn't show the snow yet right??? And its raining also!!!!

And aww the roof-fall scene was very cute...The way u described it and the pictures to add to the complement...

And arnav loved Badam kheer?? Me tooo...The flashback's really make the story more wonderful...👍🏼

And the last part was very cute...Both of them appologising and telling each other the truth ❤️...But i really didn't expect them to tell each other that they were jealous of the other!!!! And they r alone too...Why do they think they r gonna die??? For i know they'll live together with each other happily ever after...❤️

Do continue soon...⭐️
** 3rd longest update...courtesy:::: Half day at school**
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear thanks for the email. I loved the update.😃

Arnav and Khushi have become friends and now have feelings for each other. The development of feelings is very romantic.❤️ I feel Arshi know the mistakes Arshi have made in the past and feel the need to reveal the reason.

I hope love is in the air for Arshi

Dear I will definitely like to receive the link of your FFs if you feel like updating your other FFs. You already have my email id. Please

blackdove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
And yeah::::😉

The poem was beautiful...⭐️[email protected] ur poems are very nice...I really described our wait for the update...can't wait for ur next one...

@Lazyleaves...Thnx for mentioning the poem...
seema13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the updates.the best part of this story is their child hood memory it makes the story more enjoyable.
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
That was a beautiful update.

Starting the chapter with the flashback of their past and ending the chapter by apologizing and explaining the immature behavior of their past .
Raizada women are really crazy, but they are adorable. They behave like professionals in matchmaking.
I wanted to know the details of night the spend together in one suite.But I think u'll compensate it with rainy night in the hill top.

The way Arnav helped Khushi to bringing her down from the horse is so romantic. "Do you find it difficult to breath at a high altitude?" Darling Arnav she find it difficult to breath in ur proximity not at high altitude.
Eagerly waiting for next chapter
Edited by ramyarn - 11 years ago
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nainital, Arnav fulfilling her dream was s0 endearing. And yes jeal0us 0f him??? Why??? Because he was quite independent than Khushi perhaps??? 0r because 0f Ratna?? Wasnt Garima a g00d m0m?? 0r maybe she was but being w0rking m0m c0uldnt d0te 0ver her because 0f her busy schedule. 0r maybe because she didnt havethe kind 0f family Arnav had??
sslmay11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update zehra...loved their past moments ...want to know more...already started to wait for the next one...
avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You not only write well but you know how to tell a story. And that too very well.

Even Khushi was jealous of Arnav. I'm not surprised. I'm really waiting for the next chapter. Maybe the storm will give them a chance to talk about things. At least I hope so! ;)

Keep the good work going :D
mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update.. I love that both of them remeber their childhood with each other considering how they seemed to hate each other.
710617 thumbnail
This is a very nice heart warming story...I love the childhood reminisces with parents in this story