nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Only two more days... 😃 😃
the_notebook thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
So good<3
You know you are the only writer I have found after Munchy who wrote things so realistically. Like, every line has some meaning, every dialogue keeps ringing in your head as if you are watching a movie..you are reinventing IPK..<3 You always have! :)

Another beautiful story! I never imagined that I will love reading about a little ArShi so much! Lol!

And the relation between Arnav and his Amma is one of the most sought after things in this fic<3 Bravo! Just beautiful! Mere paas shabd hi nahi hai :P So I will wait for Monday and start thinking about my future comment and update <3 :P

You're awesome, Zehra!

Tc
<3
~
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
For the first time in my life I am eagerly waiting for monday! Will comment on the last chappy shortly😊
kinjalcp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice plan by nani and anjali
Dee_J thumbnail
Unresed pg 32, Now I am free to spam for update 😎
Dee_J thumbnail
I meant 36😳
Mere fried mind ki galti😳
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 6
nice part dear...
Arnav is getting affected by Khushi...
cont soon dear...
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally here sorry sorry lakho sorry:

Chapter 5:
Wow so Arnav got naniji to bring a smile on khushi's face. I thought it would be buaji actually 😆
Loved the flashback which gave an insight to A&K's life, Khushi did make poor arnav's life miserable, bechara gets into trouble every single time due to khushi's antic and rubbing salt in his wounds, ends up having to apologise to her as well. Poor guy. No wonder he hated the very sight of khushi.

So sweet of Arnav to have got Nani back, just one single action has got such a positive result for Khushi.

Khushi actually made something as per arnav's taste. Well not just arnav khushi is also changing as well. I loved the way she convinced everyone to celebrate janamashtmi leaving her grief behind.

Loved the way Khushi owned up to her mistake after so many years maybe with this single step A&K's relationship will grow by leaps and bounds
And the way she convinced La to dress for the occasion too good.
I love this family bas they are such a loving group. And shyam is simply the best here.

And finally we have A&K working in the same office...Ab bahut kuch hoga.,,,
A wet khushi and a mesmerised arnav, so officially the start of Rabba ve...😳
Poor Arnav already smitten with her and thinks banishing her to Akash will work the deal. How wrong is he.
Not just First rabba ve you give us well the first hug almost.

Can't wait to read the next update now.

P.S: OMG V wrote such a good poem for this story.

kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 6:

So we begin this Chapter also with V's poem. Splendid.
Wow so another flashback which clearly indicates that no matter how much khushi's irritates Arnav. If she has tears or is upset then he will do anything to make things all right.

And you gave us an insight as to how troubled arnav was thinking about khushi. Bechara he is truly bewitched but it will quite some time before he admits.

And off course the best form of defense for Mr. Raizada is attack so it is but natural that after that amazing i will risk my life to save you Arnav would bite khushi with his words.
And then in a snap he will be the hero and look after khushi as well with lot of concern and love.

The ever hopeful Nani, Dadi and Anjali had me grinning from ear to ear. The plotting and planning of Raizada women. Bechara Arnav he has no chance in hell to escape.

I am so looking forward to Monday...Nanital trip wow i am so looking forward to read your take about it.
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update, so 3 devi trying to get khushi Arnav hooked up
Edited by veil_of_roses - 11 years ago