Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the flashbacks and the scenes likes these are your forte, you write them so well that a person can not help that slight smile tht appear on their face while reading it.

my my what a wicked, emotionally blackmailing family.
vrinda16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Once again a gr8 update Zehra 😊 ... the rain seems to have weaved its magic by causing some flutter in our Arnav Babua's heart & stirring feelings apart from irritation towards Khushi...he's seen taking chances to touch the very girl who seemed a pest to him...he's getting attracted to a Khushi who has her hair left open & slightly damp πŸ˜‰ ... & he does his usual job of masking it by barking at her & keeping her away from his vicinity for a while for his & her sanity...
Thaat flashback at the start was cute ... the lovely rootna manana moment between Ratna & Arnav & then the gr8 tale of Arnav Khushi's chocolate shopping with Khushi's precious cycle was just too cute
Nothing escapes the eyes of the Raizada bond girls - Devyani, Anjali & Subhadra too here... & there they r once again into heir famous planning & scheming in their excitement to make what they saw come true & there they have tactically had Arnav fall into their plan of action with Anjali jumping into the field with her brotherly love & health talks - the 2 factors Anjali knows for sure will help her get her Bro act as per her thoughts blindly...finally mission accomplished for them as Arnav , Khushi n pakoras r off to Nainital...now waiting to c if all these efforts of these two women would bear fruit or will another bickering begin between the gr8 duo
Skiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome updates 😊

Khushi working as assistant to ASR and the physical
attraction between the two is perfect πŸ˜ƒ Arnav is
checking her out, her loose hair, her waist πŸ˜‰

The rain hug, giving Khushi his jacket, thier sneezes,
the upcoming Nainital trip so much reminded me of
the show 😭

Totally loved it πŸ˜›
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahaa, finally Arnav started looking at her as a girl who is beautiful and pretty, not as a competitor of his family's love. Beautiful update, you wrote it brilliantly. Superb πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the mail alert.

Arnav is immensely attracted to Khushi . All he needed is some time to realize his feeling which the Raizada family will taken care of. I like the way u narrate how slowly Khushi presence is having influence on Arnav.
Waiting for Nainital trip..
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nani. Daadi and Anjali are halirious...they r playing Cupid...Arnav is falling for khushi...I wonder what this nanital trip is going to bring to their relationship!!! Loved it!!! :)
Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! This was so lovely! ❀️
Simply loved the son-mother bond...
Ahem! I think Ratna had some secret intentions to make Khushi her D-I-L then :P
Aww! Rain hug was awesome!
Wohooo!! Nainitaaal!!!! Woww!!!
Awesome update Di!
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Such a sweet gesture sharing the recipe...will try it!
aquagal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Mothers tends to get emotional specially when kids stay away from them.
Khushi - the cycling expert but man she didn't accepted her mistake.
Arnav tried hard to avoid her charm, ignore her fresh fragrance, to keep his feelings and thoughts in control but alas it's impossible!!! πŸ˜› *me doing a happy dance* for the rain hug, seat belt, synchronised sneezing & getting up at the dining table. πŸ˜ƒ

Even in the past she asked him to be nice as she was hurt and now also she asked him to be nice because she was afraid. Khushi is Khushi with him and is coming back to her old self. 😊

Anjali , Nani & Dadi are too smart. Anjali is too manipulative but pyaar aur jung me sab jaayaz hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³