Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This was such a lovely update...Arnav so drawn towards her..like her a protector...

Childhood memories..are so cherishable..like they hold a very special place in one's like...
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm... so r u going to make us relive the arhi journey of ipkknd once again? first rakshabandhan, janmashtami, office-office, rain-hug, trip to nainital... and of course with the added flavor of the childhood bickering, animosity, jealousy, frustration that little arhi felt for each other... i am so looking forward for this ride, and do hope its a long and detailed one (after all its ur last)... will there be attraction-cum-denial, secret glimpses and fairy lights and eyelocks, and rangoli and poolside and diyas and payal and red saree? will there be an almost kiss on diwali or more 😉? and will there be someone in arnav's/khushi's life to make them jealous, possessive and realize what they feel? okay i know too many kostins!!! but needless to say i am veryyy excited...

where to start from,
i think the flashback and present first, the similarities and the differences u create, leaves me awed...
Arnav annoyed at her for calling his ma badi amma, ratna's anguish and complains, arnav's "ma, ma, ma..." till she finally forgives him, the whole mother-son convo was so real and warm...
arnav taking khushi with him unwillingly, annoyed at her and the little khushi is sooo cuuute (she is annoying, but i think i want to take her home) giving him glass of water to pacify his mom, the excitement to ride her new cycle, and of course to show off to the devil, complaining about rocky terrains, getting excited over moulds for baking... and then their little bickerings while going to shop, they were such kids... arnav must hv been really worried that she fell down because of him, well she got so scared when he shouted at her... (i hv experienced it, when my little brother fell down cuz of my mistake, i felt terrible)... i liked the way he took care of her and he couldn't see her crying and then brought her back home safely (again complaining about careless people and stopping only when she says she's hurt) and then the whole fussing at home...
but now, the care and concern on his part and the thankfullness on her part... is this because they have grown up or is it a result of the growing attraction between them that they seemed to be getting more enduring and patient and grateful to each other and also noticing the 'other' details about each other? and then they also know what is to be kept a secret and what is to be revealed (unlike yesteryears, when khushi fell down and was fussed over)... they are sharing those little little yet very significant initial moments of attraction and breathlessness and skipping a heartbeat and dhak-dhaks, exclusive to their knowledge (and us of course) and are beginning to grow on each other and making some sweet memories to cherish while their families are catching on the initial signs already!!! (so early, smart ladies!!)...
so the cupids are working already (this time "Di, aap theek hain?" did the trick really, bless Di and her manipulative skills, lol) and now they have set the love birds-to-be for a long eventful journey to Nainital (well-equipped with food supplies of pakoras)... lets see whether they make it to the destination and the very important meeting or end up having a more fruitful, adventurous and memorable journey, spending more lone time together, exploring how they feel in each others' company 'now' (as grown up, more civilized individuals, who are attracted to each other)...
Edited by kooltoad - 11 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly thank you for the email, Zehra :-)
The FB was so heartwarming, with Arnav trying to appease his Mother, by uttering Ma, incessantly...and, I could envisage the entire bicycle scenario...very endearing, I must say!!
Arnav's thoughts seem to be on an overdrive... his mind has already begun conjuring up images... I loved the manner in which you incorporated the rain sequence, him admonishing her, and, then, taking her to the poolside...
The Trio are astute and very devious...had a hearty laugh, reading about Anjali maneuvering her way into coercing Arnav to bring along Khushi to Naintal...cannot wait for the next..
sarthshru thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg loved the update...
hw arnav was affected by khushi..n the rain sequence...better than the serial dear..
loved it !!!
n the ladies conspiring..
hpe nai nital breaks barriers between our lpove birds !!
updates soon !!
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update.

Very cute n adorable flashback so Khushi is amazing chef.

Hmmm Arnav is having all seductive thoughts about Khushi.
simi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ok i myt b acting 🤪 but whn arnav's mom started crying i was thinking so thts were anji got her crying streaks 😉
but if tht gives me cuteee parts like arnav being the adorableee son.. I can welcome the crying all dayy...😳
and how cute the whole cycle scene was...
the flashbacks never fails to send me to the aww land..😉
the way u described arnav's not so in control thoughts😆.. hayeee...😃
What the hell were you thinking dammit!😃😃
I am not suicidal but will definitely turn homicidal if you will not take your hands off me!
hehe kudos to khushi..👍🏼
hayeee after arnav being this swt who will hv fears??? 😳
hehe nani liked arnav's jacket in khushi's room?? we loved tht..😉

anji knowingly using her emotional blackmail powers..😃😃
if this is how the raizada ladies r going to interrupt love i am more thn happy...

the moment u mentioned nainitaal i was rubbing my hands in glee.. ab ayega maja..😃😃

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I loved loved the younger Khushi and Arnav much better than the present ones!! he he
really they are so cute together! bickering and fighting all the time!
Once things get ironed out in their relationship... it would be so good to have them both reminiscing the good old.. no no .. naughty mischievous old days for Khushi and annoying bad old days for Arnav!! he he he

Aha! so .. i see the hormonal levels raising!! ;)
haaaye! the rain sequence again well fitted in here! and i loved the suicidal and homicidal bit! he he he...

Right!! With so much going on .. will this family ever remain a saint? ney!! lag gaye ek saath ... to add fuel to the already burning fire! :)

Ha! next is the famous Nainital trip! with bhajiyyas to accompany as well! will they take the jungle route here too? stop at the dhabba? blah blah blah .. i can go on! :)
But let see what you will bring out! :)

Thanks for the update darling! :)
Maddy1270 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arnav's possessiveness toward his mother and the latter's wish to have someone call her 'Amma' are touching… Khushi's knack for understanding and complying with the yearnings of another's heart is what endears her to everyone… of course, only Arnav knows how annoying she can be, so his grumpy and brusque behaviour, especially toward Khushi, and seemingly against their elders' wishes is what gets him into trouble. "Why? Are me and Di dead that you want her to call you her mother?" Arnav bellowed, picking up a spoon from the kitchen counter and flinging it across the kitchen. She was his mother damn it! However angry he is, this is deplorable behaviour… no parent wants to hear of death in connection with his / her kids! Arnav cajoling his mom was adorable… but then he goes back to snapping at Khushi, jealous of the bond and the understanding between his mom and her. Knew for a fact that if Arnav and Khushi were to step out of the house together, they wouldn't make it back without any mishap! Trust her to get the directions wrong while in his company, him to lose his temper and her to take a tumble, hurting herself… Arnav's heart is in the right place, though as he immediately administers her first aid. "Rassi jal gayi par bal nahi gaya."

The last update showed us events unfolding from Khushi's perspective… nice of you to have us see things through Arnav's eyes! The transfer of dialogue is cute. Just love how Arnav is bombarded by thoughts and images of Khushi, her mesmerizing eyes, her ebony tresses and her heady fragrance! Were her hair as soft as they looked? Was the flowery fragrance his imagination or her hair actually smelled like a bunch of well-assorted bouquet of flowers? How will they feel if he ran his finger through it, burying his neck in the crook of her neck, inhaling her while placing a kis... His thoughts coming to a screeching halt before they reached their delectable destination was damn amusing, as was he checking out Khushi, much to her discomfiture, and then reining in his wandering thoughts. He visualized Khushi stirring his coffee with her long fingers, while holding his mug in her other hand walking towards him with a smile on her pink, full, luscious lips...

Damn! Damn is right… what an imagination, and there he has been all along behaving as if butter wouldn't even melt in his mouth! On noticing the downpour, Arnav's concern for Khushi's wellbeing is endearing. "I am not suicidal but will definitely turn homicidal if you will not take your hands off me!" Now that's what I call a comeback! And the teary question she later poses to him must have taken him back to that time when she had asked him a very similar question. He couldn't help but lean a little more than required to pull the clip of the belt, brush his hands over her jacket covered arm, touching the material of her kurta over her waist and finally clipping it in its socket… the hitherto grumpy or considerate Arnav turning channeling his naughty side is an amusing sight. The all-knowing looks being thrown at Arnav and Khushi is adorable… seems like the family is already hearing wedding bells! "Everything doesn't have to be about my health!" she said irritated and added a moment later, her tone turning soft and low… looks like, for a moment there, Anjali forgot her own plan in her irritation with the fuss constantly made over her health… hilarious! The next morning saw Arnav on the driver's seat with Khushi seated next to him with a cello pot full of bhajiyas while the ladies waved at them enthusiastically, too enthusiastically has Arnav guessed what his family is up to? Can't wait to see what happens on the Nainital trip!

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zehra Sachi I love this story. But I cannot stand Anjali's character at all. I felt both the updates completely hovering over Anjali.
I guess Didi Ki Saut ka track mere dimag se abhi tak nahi hata sorry.

Feeling Khushi & Arnav are background. Even the pictures you put up have Anjali in it sigh.

The flashbacks are very interesting 👍🏼
Edited by Senorita Sanaya - 11 years ago
Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arnav ogling Khushi is like...*sigh* I miss those days when Arnav ogled Lhushi to his heart's content! I LOVED the flashback between Ratna and Arnav...And also the fact that Arnav took care of Khushi when they were kids..so he wasn't completely heartless :P :P

And I love The Raizadas' . They are so good at match making! I'm dying to read what comes next! :)