Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
you always come up with the most amazing stories and references to our beloved show
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav undressed Khushi with his imaginations ...prettier?
Omg all the dialogues repeat of their childhood...
Anjali Nani match making lol they are amazing.
That
scene of their sneezing ... I just love it. You made more beautiful .
Khushi is there any chance she will end up in dikky?
Thanks for mail Zehra .
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Khushi Is Super Cuteee ; D
saavan_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Yay you updated!!!!!! :D

Brilliant update Lazy ji :) The flashback was so cute with the way Khushi helped Arnav manaao-fy Ratna :) Then Arnav helping Khushi after she was injured. Arnav's possessiveness for his mother was really cute too. All in all a cute Flashback :)
Arnav is finally noticing Khushi the way a man should ;) He was so enchanted by her and all it took was Khushi throwing her hair on his face? I think I should try that next time ;)
The ladies trio is too smart in this SS! I love them <3
I cant wait for their Nainital adventures :) Did the ladies also take out the petrol from the car? Are you going to give us a jungle expedition?
Too excited for the next update :)
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I love your vision of Arnav's mother and wished they had shown more of her interactions with him in the show... These two really are like Tom and Jerry !! But what a very smart trio sending them both off to Nanital !!

lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update...
It brought soo many good memories...
The flashbacks were just awesome... That scene were arnav was hugging his ma calling her just "ma" repeatedly was soo nice... I felt soo good reading that... Little khushi trying to ride her bicycle with grumpy arnav walking was another scene... I loved to imagine... It had a lot of innocence... & childhood stuborness in it...( i was reminded of my first day with bicycle which my dad bought me... I couldnt even balance 5 seconds on it... Still used to boast abt my bicycle riding...)

Raizada family is one of its own kind... Have never seen such a family ever in television... I just love them... Ever planning... Manipulating family... Still the best family... Waiting for the nanithal trip... (Which ever marked the beginning of so many beautiful things..)
Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was an amazing chapter. Loved the flashback scenes. Arnav has started to get attracted to Khushi. I like that 😉
Love the raizada women, now can't wait to see what happens at the nanital trip. Looking forward for monday to read the next chapter!
farha_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved arnav and his mother's little roothna-manana and also his and khushi's nok-jhok...though he's all irritated by khushi he did take care of her when she was hurt and make sure she doesn't cry
is he getting all attracted to khushi??? cause the guy is literally drooling over her
so nani,dadi and sis are planning to send them Nanital,Together ..wishing them a successful /eventful/romance-full trip
waiting for monday :)
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😃

Arnav can't stop thinking of her ... 😆

Clever Anjali ... what an excuse to make her go with him to Nainital ...

Thanks ...
Edited by Kishmish - 11 years ago
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

the whole family is planning now.. interesting.. loved their flashbacks..