Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
loved the update wicked flash back arnav and his mother arnav is so possessive with what according to him belongs only to him from his mam his house his room he is over protective and very selfish in his thinking loved how he pacified his mom so cute and his mom using his promise against him loved it making him take khushi shopping another punishment loved how she was teasing him about her bike and she fell and she never told him thanks for him helping her strange but it seem like both expected rights on each other arnav attitude at its peak around her and the present loved how he was drooling on her so cute and bring her straight to his room to avoid question and then both sneezing and leaving the table at the same time loved it loved how the raizada ladies already start there matchmaking and he is taking her to ninatal with him he is so gone awesome update thanks for the email
Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
nidinanisam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the way u expressed arnavs pov was superb
sonarajasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...so nainital...is it...i hope arnav realises his feelings first...it will be fun to watch his reactions to khushi's antics den...love it...fab update as usual...
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update !!! loved the flashback.. arnav and his mother.. sweet mother-son duo.. arnav hates khushi so much.. arnav and khushi going for shopping was another wonderful experience.. i walk and she gets tired.. arnav have been always a angry person but mainly around khushi... and now when they are grown ups.. arnav is drooling over khushi.. he is falling for khushi.. loved the raizada women.. they are simply great... so here are arnav and khushi on way to nainital.. anjali is so smart.. loved the update..

thanks for mail 😊
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loved it.. He saved her literally.. And she telling him to be nice to be now that she is scared.. Awww.. The family already wants them together.. So now they going to Nainital and I feel nostalgic remembering the Nainital epis.. 😔 The flashback scene was cute.. He always helped her out..
mrignayani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woo...Arnav is falling for Khushi n a na initial trip is coming up...excited!
luckyarshi143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BEAUTIFUL UPDATE...
LOVED IT...
SUPER EXCITED FR D NEXT...
CONTINUE SOON...
blackdove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yay...

Awesome update...👏

Made me nostalgic!!!! They were many dialogues from our serial na???Like: Rassi tut gayi lekin dam nehi...

And the rain scenes...no words...😳

Yay.They r going to nainital together...

Do continue soon !!!!
Why can't monday be after thursday!!😒
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update...

now mission arshi is on
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey dear..it was a sweet update..i really enjoyed it and felt so happy recalling all those beautiful scenes...sigh! with pictures it was really good...made me nostalgic...love you for giving me a good time and for making me happy and laughing! btw, I love Anjali...that brother-sister duo was an amazing pair right?