Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
unres...!
the whole flashback was touching! yep it was touching...! i remember my own childhood,,,,how much i pester maa,,! n then manaofy maa...once i learnt how to make tea from my buaji just to make maa happy...i was in 5th standard at that tym..! **sigh memories**...!

that cycle incident!😆 i still remember the tym when i was learning cycle..god knows how many times i break my knees and give myself scratches,,,,no no! no arnav like neighbour cum ememy for me,ya?

khushi is such a naughty girl in childhood,and arnav, jitna marzi lad lein but he always helped her, didnt he? and on the top of that she didnt even say thakyou! thats bad!😲

present scenario...

now arnav is lusting towards khushi,ofcourse she is a woman now! omg! how amazingly he was observing her and how much he got scared when he saw her in trouble,,? kuch kuch ho toh raha hai,,,!

that whole dining table,,,,,**giggle giggle**

abhi what? they are going to nainitaal? wow! mazaa to abb aayega!! believe anjali...she is such a drama queen man!

i loved all the pictures,,,! and the update was zabardast! bas!

Edited by avantisharma - 11 years ago
akurmapu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the pm 😊. Nice update
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You must have been saving your best for last. Because this is your best work! Just loving your creative intertwining between IPKKND and your story.
ITS_LEENA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
their childhood encounter along with bicycle was lovely, he couldn't see her hurt then and now I thought he would rode cycle making her sit in front, too much na
acchu scene, awesome, miss them
excited for nainital trip
thank you for the mail
badfaith4u thumbnail
Very good planning of Anjali, Nani and dadi

I can't wait for their trip
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update! Cannot wait for their nainital trip! Beautiful pics! Thanks for the email.
sslmay11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice one ...loved their flashbacks too...looking forward to the Nainital trip...
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Angry. Chota ASR...matlab bachpan se hi poore traits they ASR bannne ke. The green tinge of jealousy never seemed to hv left him inall his childhood. But contrary to tht its so beabtiful to see Arnav doing so mch for her now.
Lov reading the detailed explaination of the whole rain hug scene nd seatbelt one agn.
Ccant wait to see thee Raba veys in nanital now 😉
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
res ..

-edited-
so since i just read all the 6 parts, i'm writing it All!

Firstly the title, very interesting and catchy! 'Love Interrupted', well considering Arshi most of their moments were interrupted always by someone or the other...:D

At the beginning itself, i smelt jealousy when Arnav was planning to throw Khushi out, at her first sight!

He din't even notice that Khushi din't argue wid him for even a second, rather she took all insult! And that is SO NOT khushi!

But where there is Anjali,
there is always hope..
She has her ways to get things done by her 'Chotte', with Shyam backing her up, her case definately became unbeatable and Arnav had to give in!

So neighbour Love runs in Raizada blood, and how can Arnav fight his own blood? One way or the other he fell into the trap of the three ladies!

Unlike others, Arshi here have 3 super smart Cupids, with their mutual weapons being 'emotional blackmail, tears'

as much as i was Angry at Arnav at being the insensitive jerk in the beginning, i liked it how he was by her side to share her grief!

How he praised her chai and pakoras, how he could sense the fakeness in her smile and blankness in her eyes, while rest others brought that facade, he Called Nani and brought her true smile back! *loved him here*

and their past, their enimosity and zero tolerance dates back to their childhood! With Khushi eaily winning the hearts of Raizada women and poor Arnav was left Attentionless.. Such a brat he was and Is!

And the way you bring Up IPK scenes, in the recent update, the rain scene.. Its pleasure to read them and revive them!

Oh, and Khushi's loss, she will take time to come in terms with it completely, its difficult to accept, no matter if its reality! Raizadas love, care, affection and attention would her her heal soon! But i loved the most was She still stands strong, unwavering, working for herself, this is all she needs to Move on!
Though i must add, that Love (by Lover..:D) will help her heal up sooner! ;)

Ah! Agan Anjali battling her eyelashes , and bringing her health in, all What it needs to Bring Arnav Singh Raizada on his toes..

Nanital calling... The journey begins!
Edited by aashi12 - 11 years ago
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😲Main toh aas pass bhi nahi! 😭
Hume bharosa tha aappr. 😉
R

Edited!

Ajeeb dastaan hai ye, kahan shuru kahan khatam...
Yeh manzile hain konsi,..Na wo samajh sake na hum...

I was humming this song while reading the update. I thought it suilts here perfectly😉
And what a dhamakedaar update it was!

This arnav reminds me of me & my bro as a child. The same kind of fighting & both saying 'She is my mother', the cycle 'accident', nishaan abhi bhi hai😭 etc. Though here bro-sis toh use nahi kr sakte😆
I loved this caring & gentle side of arnav. Well a fact, the woman who's tears you can't stand is your mother.
The rain hug <3. One of the most 'sensual' Rabba ve it was. 2nd one too😛
The attraction has come in his way, want to know khushi's feelings too😉
The ladies of the house planning to brng them closer & in nainital it will be without interruption. Hopefully to see some more Rabba ve's

P.S. You made me nostalgic again 😭
Edited by dj_arshifan - 11 years ago