Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res
Loved both those pictures of BS on the previous page, his expression!!!!❀️
First spot and my poem posted!!!

thank you!😳

The flashback into the past telling their story
His mother treating her like a daughter, he felt jealousy
Why his mother she would address as badi ma so rightfully
When for that she had her own two children biologically
His mother's response did not please him slightly
Their absence and her loneliness made her cry hysterically

Seeing her tears did Arnav feel sorry..
With his mother he would spend time immediately
Maybe help her with cooking if need be...
His mother stopped him in a hurry,
Raizada men did cook ever so unappetisingly ...

But another task ma did him assign smartly
Not alone but with Khushi for company
Her knowledge on chocolates she would use wisely
Arnav succumbed to his mothers pressure finally
Her new cycle to try she would use this opportunity
Blaming the roads for riding so hesitantly
Slowing them down with her speed naturally
And with her attitude annoying Arnav so obviously

Pondering over the selections deliberately
Even trying to get his opinion cheekily
Testing his patience almost purposely
An invitation should he issue her ? he asked sarcastically
Seeing her in no hurry apparently
Water, to quench her thirst she needed instantly
Without which she was immobile unfortunately

The way back home he listened to her foolishly
And on her advice took a short cut agreeably
A mistake he realised not as quickly
But at her he lashed out furiously
Startled by his voice, she fell nervously
Hurting herself and bleeding profusely
Eyes full of tears causing him worry
Though her cheekiness not affected even slightly
Home they reached, with her demanding his pity
The cycle, the shopping and her...all his responsibility

Now in the present, Khushi he was noticing suddenly
An unknown force just like gravity
Feeling desire and passion with intensity
A bouquet of flowers from her he smelt intoxicatingly
Her sexy curves ...calling out so temptingly
To touch her he wanted desperately
Her eyes mesmerising him completely
So lost was he in her beauty
Till by her was broken his reverie
What was he thinking he wondered worriedly

He needed to stay away to maintain his sanity
Consumed by her thoughts bringing him anxiety
The rain pelting down he wondered about her safety
When in the evening it was time to go home finally
Until he noticed her looking forlorn and lonely
A car coming her direction while she stood motionlessly
To protect her he ran to her rescue gallantly
Hands on her waist he pulled her away angrily
His concern and fear coming out verbally
And covered her with his jacket endearingly

At home he took her to his room secretly
So as not to worry his over protective family
Seated for dinner, sneezing simultaneously
Were our two, now sitting so very quietly
When Arnav announced a trip to Nainital officially
A sudden meeting to plan the conspiracy
Did the elder ladies call unexpectedly

Taking advantage of her health did Di
And the sake of the health of the baby
Khushi from her, had to away be
And not pass on her germs unhealthy
A perfect solution planned by Anjali
To Nainital she would him accompany
Arnav had to agree reluctantly

And seeing them of next morning, early
Waving their goodbye over enthusiastically
Were the ladies smiling with glee
With packed pakoras given to Khushi...

Zehra, now again we wait impatiently
To know what happens on this journey...
Between our hero and heroine...crazy
Please update we need to satiate our curiosity!

Edited by vandana.sagar - 11 years ago
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
K
Edit
This picture depicts our dear couples childhood oh so cutely...
Edited by Kalyaani - 11 years ago
starsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hum Reswaa karne aaye..

Hey Ram! Arnav was oogling on Khushi. 1st when she was all wet.
Then when she entered his den in Changed clothes. Slender neck, egdy... :o
even when he realized that their proximity is effecting, he sent her to Aakash. Then in coffee too, he was imagining that how her fingers will be working?! Arnav you are already gone case I think.
But Arnav if you want to know more than u jst need to try ur charms on Khushi. You will be known who is affected more? ;)

Arnav is changed now. He cared for her. Wanted to wipe her tears, don't even want to get scoldings from Family. Good for you Arnav! :p :p
Anjali's plan worked in 1st time. Well Uske pyare Chotte use Mana thoda karenge!
This scene reminds me that IPK scene when Anjali did drama before Arnav for having Sangeet in Payash's marriage... :)
They are going to Nainitaal. This will be gonna more interesting..
Chale hum g..
Edited by starsarun - 11 years ago
arshifan91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RES

Unres !!😊

Yay , first i want to dance like Khushi in Nainital for being able to comment on the first page !!πŸ₯³Thank u zehra for the scrap 😊

Over to the update :

Again a long update with cute flashbacks πŸ˜ƒ

Arnav mom's longing for some one to call her Amma and paying attention to her thoughts and feelings thereby caring for her was truly justified and the emotions felt by a lonely mother awaiting for her children's arrival and phone calls were written so beautifully.πŸ‘ I empathised so much for her plight😭 . His apology and manofying his mother even after her pushing him were very cute moments 😊. Raizada men are horrible cooks ??😲 Can i take a class with my limited knowledge and use the bahana for drooling over someone so HOT !!!!☺️😳

The bicycle ride and the shopping experience were hilarious !!! His concern for her when she falls with the bicycle and their banter with her crying and accusing him for not being nice to her and him shouting at her but at the same time caring for her were adorable πŸ˜ƒ

U have made your Arnav admire Khushi way too much than the show where his admiration were restricted to her baal, ankhein and smile , and made him drool completely though i dont mind it πŸ˜‰ The narration of their hug with the backdrop of incessant rains and their conversation , what can i say ?? So giving you tight hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—

Arnav putting seat belt to Khushi ? I also dunno to put seat belt and ride a bicycle , can i also get some help from your arnav ?? πŸ˜‰ Recommendations please πŸ˜†

Aapki Arnav kitni intelligent hun πŸ˜ƒ bringing her to his room through the poolside and helping her to avoid the family fussing over her health , can i borrow your Arnav for one day please ??😳 even if the interest is high πŸ˜›

Sneezing at the dining table, me too - achum !!! So again the plotting starts at their back by the three musketeers , so in for more drama and romance i believe !!!!!πŸ˜‰ Aha so finally plotting made for a long drive with the bhajiyas for a picture perfect monsoon romance πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ using the perfect excuse of health , Wah !!!! talented Raizada women - women power , u rock !!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Waiting for the invitation to travel to Nainital with a HOT couple πŸ˜› and getting the details of their journey !!!!! On the whole a pleasant update for the prevailing climate 😊

Lavanyaji - Thank u so much for the wonderful pictures and the gifs u shower in the update which makes it even more adorable and colourful ⭐️

Vandana ji - Superb poems back to back πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ, sorry , forgot to comment about your poem in the last update . So is a writer under construction ??πŸ˜‰ Can we expect more of your thoughts through your stories about a wonderful pair ? 😊

Ok , now off to check the pictures posted in the other updates and waiting for Monday !!!!!!

Edited by arshifan91 - 11 years ago
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Res! 😊

Edited:
Again a damn good update Zehra!!
It begins with Vandy's beautiful poem... I agree, she makes us speechless all the time... πŸ˜‰

The flashbacks always make my heart go out to a little Arnav... He is a kid and sharing your mother with someone else is not easy... I felt bad for his mother, who wanted to be called 'Amma'... who misses having her children close to her... Loved the Arnav trying to apologize to his mom... The entire Khushi and Arnav going to the market scene was so adorable... they way he cleans her wounds, the way she says ki 'I am in pain here... Can't you be nice to me at least now?' It is so true to their relationship... 😊

So Mr Raizada is absolutely smitten by Khushi... He is noticing her beauty finally...can't control his urges... Noticing all her physical attributes and then pushing her away from him to calm himself down... He really thinks keeping her away from him is going to help him get over his attraction?? Lol!! He actually imagines her stirring the coffee?? πŸ˜†

And then after a Khushiful day, he again saves her from a zooming car!! Haiyye... I love that scene in IPK... marking the sizzling chemistry of Arhi... And after getting over the fact of saving her, his anger just bursts out... She is shivering in his arms... Zehra the scene was so beautifully describes... Just lovely... made it so easy for us to imagine... and the again she says a similar dialogue to the one she had said years ago.. 'I am scared. can't you be nice to me at least now?' 😳

He putting his coat over her, touching her intentionally while putting on her seat-belt...Uff!! Steaming hot... And then he takes her to his room?? 😲 No. no I did not get any wrong intentions at all... πŸ˜† Them sneezing together, the family noticing and then starting the match making company again was just superb... Anjali is always emotionally blackmailing poor Arnav, but thankfully this time its for our good...

So at-last, Arhi alone in Nainital, with Arnav losing himself to Khushi's beauty... I wonder how Khushi feels about all this?? Even though this was a long update, you always makes us crave for more... 😊
Edited by mints23 - 11 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
another flash-back...love the mother-son interaction...and also Khushi-Arnav-cycle one...Khushi kitna pareshaan karti thi usse...
whoa...u started from the day...was wondering about Arnav's condition...thanks for this part...
ahh...rain hug...loved their suicidal-homicidal jibs...
Khushi and her tears...Awwee...Arnav cant stand her tears...loved his taking care of her...
and also the way he was checking out her,both times...yeh ladka toh gaya...
and their sneezing together...and their synchronized timing...
So Raizadas are back on planning again...this time sending ArHi together...good...
cant wait for their Nainital trip together...Monday,come fast...

Edited by nishu_shorna - 11 years ago
-DobByDoDgeR- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Love reading the flashbacks
Update soon
sman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thxxx for making us relive IPK..awesome
Aparamegha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved it as always

So our Arnav Babuwa is a goner now with thinkinh about Khushi rani all the time..even to the extebt that he had to send her away to work for Akash but still he couldnt stop his wandering heart ..

This Dadi, Nani and Anji trio is suoerb...looking forward to the Nainital trip
Edited by Aparamegha - 11 years ago