Frequent Posters

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
OYAY i MEANT TO SAY DISENTANGLED
Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AAAHHH!!! OMG I love the Shyam in your story! And I LOVE this update!! It was PERFECT and all kinds of awesome!! At least now the differences are dropping. And Nani! What a trump card!! Brilliant!! And I love how Arnav makes her work hard! Like taking the bus! And also his momentary loss of speech when he saw Khushi...wet.. *gutter mind*

LOVED IT!! WANT MORE!!
chenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the long update...missed the show more after reading the update.
Loved the way khushis character progressing .Arnav giving her job not out of pity was truly of his character.

cheval thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wooow this update was super duper awesome dear i loveee it

now what will happend??? hmmm will arnav scold her???

anyway pooor kushi suffering the whole day ehehhehehe will she also get angry with asr oho luks like wud nnt be that gud ehhe ecnat wait
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome story zebra

Now they start noticing each other! I love the history they share...

The pics are great so don't think of updating without them :)))

Continue soon!!!
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 5
nice part...
Khushi told them her one mischief...
but everyone loves Khushi so much...
cont soon dear...
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Oh ho! what a beautiful sweet update! loved it so much..enjoyed reading each part, b it the flashbacks of present..i love your style without dragging the story...I am loving a changed arnav! Like you, muje bhi yeh show vapas chahiye
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrtz on the new thread... this chapter was amazing... and pretty long too... so he did something to make her happy. . And she confessed to his mischiefs... and by the end my dhak dhaks were soaring heights. .. its good too see them being civil and cordial or maybe little more.. loved it.. cont soon... and sorry for commenting late...exams.
arshifan91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful update 😊 6370 words ??😲 did you type such a long update at one stretch ??😲

Now to the update :

Loved the bonding between Khushi and Nani. I too wanted such a nani and dadi but bad luck didnt even got one 😕 Nani's and Ratna's love story are cute.. Khushi's pranks are really adorable , be it leaving the music player switched on , sticking the idol with the glue. Really a naughty brat !!!!! Typical of Arnav to not share his nani with anyone but still it shows a great amount of courage on his part to share his precious person with his arch nemesis.

Arnav complimenting Khushi for her new dish and he telling others to ask him how naughty she is Kurta scene and the janmashtami scene took me nostalgic to the good old days of the show 😭 Lavanya in saree and Mami insisting on a ghar jamai for a girl who is barely 16 😲
I like the Shyam in your stories and bechara atleast has got a chance to be a positive character in the fan fics and make people like him 😆 The easy camaraderie between Shyam and Khushi and the brotherly moments are adorable.

Khushi working in AR and Arnav drooling over wet Khushi⭐️ As usual shouting at her when he is not in control and unable to hide his emotions 😡 Recreation of the rain scene and the first hug of Arnav and Khushi in the rain

I too need my old show back 😭 and i just love the update even more when u post pictures, so please continue doing it if it is not a problem for you. Waiting for the next update 😉

PS: U tempted me so much by mentioning about the chats and Kalyaani added fuel to it by posting pictures Its raining here and i am unable to go out to have my fill of chats !!!😕 and best chat shops are not in the vicinity of my place 🥱

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
comment here

Un resed here!
Edited by vandana.sagar - 11 years ago