Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabz105 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Congrats Zehra on thread 2 of your fabulous SS 'Love Interrupted'!!!!

It was well worth the wait, the update was just great and so beautifully written!!!!!!

I'm so pleased to read that slowly but surely we are getting to see a glimpse of the old Khushi who was a fun-loving and full of life person, all thanks to our handsome hunk Arnav!!!

I am glad Arnav is appreciating all the small things that Khushi is doing despite the grudges he has against her for always creating problems for him and getting him in trouble on a regular basis during their childhood!!!!!

I know that Khushi will never be able to get rid of the pain completely!!! In fact no one can, when you lose your parents who have been the reason for your life, that pain can never be removed!!!!

I completely agree that Khushi needs to become financially more independent and hopefully this would help her to start to rebuild her life and give her a purpose to live!!!!

It was an awestruck moment for me, when the family were really angry on Khushi for looking for a job; they truly love her and would never see her as a burden!!!!

I hadn't expected Arnav to easily except the family's proposal of Khushi joining AR designs!!!! But I think he also agrees deep down that a job would help Khushi to cope with her grieve much better!!!!

I wasn't at all surprised of how harsh of a boss, Arnav's been to Khushi!!! I always knew he would never cut her any slack, especially as Lavanya pointed out from her sore experience that ''Bhai doesn't differentiate between an employee who is a relative- his beloved, little, darling sister and a regular employee''!!!!

It seems like the rain is going to be the reason that initiates the development of 'new' feelings for one another!!! They both have already started to be affected by one another and can't stop thinking about the other, especially Arnav!!!!

I was really relieved when Arnav saved Khushi from that zooming car; my heart had just stopped at that point!!!! Let's see what this closeness brings and how this affects their relationship during work at AR design and their general interaction in Raizada Mansion!!!!!

I'm sure neither of the two is going to easily accept their new feelings for one another as 'love', it's going to take many more rains before we see some real effects!!!!

Please Zehra, try and update next chapter soon, waiting eagerly to know if anything happened as a result of the car incident!!!!!

Thanks again for always giving me a great reading experience!!!!!

Keep up the great work you are doing and really looking forward to next update!!!!

Take care and lots of love,

Rahat

P.S.

By the way how is fasting coming along, especially in this hot weather????

Edited by sabz105 - 11 years ago
Jennymyola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The update was just AWESOME yaar!!
mrignayani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the pictures along with the story!
ITS_LEENA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful poem by vandana_sagar which aptly suited for their past
lovely update, beautifully written
he called nani to bring her back to her ownself, greatly helped her and to himself , actually attracting favourable comportment
the rain hug, awesome
thank u for the mail
aquagal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I thought it was Buaji but it's Nani. I love the loving Nani.
The walls of disliking are being removed now with his genuine efforts of apologising to her and also her accepting one of her old mischief.
I must say Khushi was no less in her teen days, she irritated him intentionally all the time.
Khushi has blended well with the family.
Working with Arnav & Akash is so different.
Why is Akash always reading one thing or the other? πŸ˜† Or does he keep reading fanfics like me all the time? πŸ˜†
The scenes and images brought back memories.
Loved it Zee..
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear thanks for the email.

I loved the update.πŸ‘

Arnav is feeling for KhushiπŸ₯³ Arnav's feelings are not that of a friend but it is attraction. Khushi is definitely affected but not able to understand. But I loved Arnav, he is doing everything for making Khushi happy. πŸ˜ƒ Khushi also made desert thinking about Arnav.

I hope Arshi's unknown feelings turn into deep love

Please update
limitless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update with the pictures :)
kharunya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update. I liked the pictures.
Liked the way she made lavanya to wear indian dress. She also admitted her mischief in childhood days
ARSHI_FAN11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it so many things were there that left me feeling so elated on this otherwise sad gloomy day πŸ˜” Thanks a tonne for this update !!!
The easy beautiful relation between Khushi and Nani was really heart-touching specially after Arnav bringing Nani to make Khushi feel better and the instant effect !
Khushi being her usual selfless being and as Arnav put it mischievous while tackling Lavanya and pursuading her to wear Indian traditional wear for the festival πŸ˜‰ Simply loved this Shyam and the relation both Khushi and him have here (so difficult for me to digest but you made it acceptable so effortlessly !!)
How perfectly Arnav and Khushi are attuned to each other ! The whole job and formal wear part 😊
And the BESTEST part Arnav entry to Khushi's cabin - my God you have described the whole scene so beautifully I could literally see it happening in front of my eyes !!! 😊😳 I am so glad to read that both Arnav and Khushi are thinking of each other in the 'other' way πŸ˜† aag dono taraf barabar lagi hai bas thodi hawa dene ki zaroorat hai (ya shayad paani as in rain 😳 πŸ˜‰ )
Where you ended the update is one of my most cherished points in the whole of IPKKND (you can see that from my DP too πŸ˜‰ )
Oh am so so badly waiting for the next part and their sweet/sour journey to realizing their long standing love for each other !!!
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hai mjhy bhi... I want IPKKND back n Zehra this update was just DREAMY... I m in another world sachi... Wont b able to give a detailed comment but this was EPIC u know like those episodes where Arnav entangled the fairy lights or rain hug etc... I have tht goofy smile n dreamy look in my eyes... U just brought everything back n made my heart cravve even more for the show which was just too good.
P.S I want the pitchers achi lagti hain meray ko update k saath