Users

Frequent Posters

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
bloved the update cant wait fr the next one
933191 thumbnail
Absolutely love this Fic especially their Chilhood Nok-joks and Looks like these two are gradually falling in love Can't wait to read more
simi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant update and a longgg one...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I found the jealous arnav adorable...not tht i didn't ever fell in love with a jealous arnav which i do all the tym btw 😳but arnav being jealous for thinking not having the attention is just too cute.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒwith images of anji choteying around cupping arnav's face in the shw, coming up with such a concept...πŸ‘πŸ‘ zehra..
arnav and tel.??????? not gel?? 😲😲 yehi din dekhna baki rehgaya tha nandkishoreee...πŸ˜†
khushi's mischievous smile was reserved for arnav only.. hayeee.. and it is getting back..both arnav khushi r showing tht their feelings towards each other r changing. and the same tym aarnav knwing tht she'll always b the sanka devi...aur kya chahiye..
chalo arnav babua ka white kurta nehin toh miss tiptaapki pink saree he sahi..πŸ˜‰ at least sumone wore traditional wear and looked bootiphool..
shyam khushi part was cute.. *wht is happening.. 1st asr and tel and thn i find shyam khushi pic cute..😲* BTW loved an update with pictures..πŸ‘πŸΌ
first arnav goes all brotherly over La making me go aww.. and thn he actually acts swt with khushi?? well comparing to asr rules, It was actually swt with words like okay and fine..
even the staring started... kuch kuch hua? πŸ˜‰ *thnk goodness arnav didn't actually come to ofc in tht messy hair look..grls wud hv fainted and ofc wrk ki toh bandπŸ˜† khushi too cudn't stop thinking after all..πŸ˜†*
and the rain sequence marks its entry...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
may b in nxt update we'll get a tumhe kuch ho jata toh.. wht if i had lost u dammit.. too..😳

navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updt
and i love pictures
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dey are becoming comfortable and understanding with the other.. the pics were perfect,,... loved d update!
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh i missed out that nani was only mentioned as his family but was not present all along... my bad!
so khushi has no family at all apart from the raizadas...
but then the raizadas are a wonderful lot... i loved how nani's arrival made her cry out her feeling, breaking the dam of emotions and tears that she was trying to holdback... it brought a significant change in khushi and she started feeling better... arnav must really know her too well to understand her pain and that she needs someone really close to make her feel loved and cared for to ease her pain... its so weird that sometimes people u think are your worst enemy know u too well and also know what has to be done to make u feel bad or better!
so khushi finally did forgive him realising that arnav had gone out of his way and brought nani, and i liked their small exchange after that... how sweet and understanding...
and the sweet dish she made taking care of his choice and then also admitting her mistake altho after a such long time shows she also is taking a step ahead to mending their relationship (well whatever it is)... arnav on the other hand is a surprise package too - first his heartfelt apology and then his appreciation?? wow!

khushi was really a pain in the childhood for arnav, and of course a darling to the others, i wonder when she used to be at her own home...? even i wud hv been driven mad by someone hogging on my share of attention and love...
the update has covered so much time so quickly, i think only to show that khushi is much better and is coping well...
i like the shyam-khushi bro-sis angle and how she religiously took care of her...
lavanya is a sweet girl and it doesn't seem to be out of place now to hv her as arnav's cousin..lol..
Khuhsi took a good decision to start working and be independent and lead her life with her head held high, not to be burden (even if the raizadas don't feel so)...
sudnt stop the smile when i read dadi being her stopwa-self... and then the khushi-will-go-to-AR decision is much welcomed (for obvious reasons) aur raise bhi arnav ne NA kerne ka koi scope bhi to nahi chhoda...
so he made the poor soul work so hard? but i wud hv loved to read about the first day - her conveyance, arrival, her new cabin, arrangements and working... i hope give us more glimpses of arhi encounters at AR or shantivan in future updates...

and of course the day in question, the heavens had surely conspired against her that day and in favor of us to give us the rain rabba vey...
the first signs of attraction are visible that too in very, very obvious ways... khuhsi and arnav both hv boarded the boat together, i hope unki naiyya dheere-dheere, with lots of excitement and adventure and rabba veys apni destination tak pahonch jane...

ps- u must keep the pictures... as it is ur last one and u r giving us some flashbacks from the show its good to see them apart from remembering them... it makes u feel more connected and happy...
Edited by kooltoad - 11 years ago
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update .
Neighbours later became relatives that too close relatives ...
I like flash back lot A lot poor Arnav suffered lot.wow that rain scene and the khushi's wet her hair...
Thanks for mail Zehra .
ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats 4 d New Thread...
Awesome Update...
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratzz for the new thread ! Finally they r attracted to each other nw ! Khushi is soo naughty in past lolz poor Arnav , gettin blamed for her mistakes …
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no comparisons but this totally reminded me of AAA! and saiyus dedication!

it had everything that ipk is and was all about! wonderful Z!!!

now im thinking how long will you take to update the next part :D

man this was such a long update! im like it will end here no here but it never ended untill i gave up that thought :D

next time please dont update such a lengthy one making me crave for some more all the more!! :D

ah the physical attraction! start of rabba ves!
and the bonds in this update is pure bliss i loved eacha nd every bond shared here!

Cheers