Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
iam with sami khan...hope ammara marry faizan...well jst saw the promo ..it ws so confusing...on one side thy show zaid proposing ammara nd on the other side ammara saying to zaid tht k mene faizan ki sb mistaks ko maaf kr k us ku dobra apni zindagi mei shamil krnay k fasla kr lia hai...phr dikhatay ammara or faizan ko usi sea side wli place per...and phr dikhatay hai k faizan flowers da ra hta hai ammara ku or wu khti hai usay kia ap us larki s shadi kray ga jo gunehgar ti...lol
Feelings dont necessarily go away, he was her first love and there will always be a special part in her heart for him. But she should really move on. She will probably always miss Faizan but she shouldnt have any regrets.[/QUOTE
looo aisi feelings gai bhar mei...jb krni hi us na shadi zaid s hai...lol😆😆
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol ye drama khatm bhi hogya...seems lyk it just started..
Are you kidding
its been such a long drag
It couldve ended after 10 episodes :P

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Lol ye drama khatm bhi hogya...seems lyk it just started..

kia hgya hai ...puray 21 episode chla hai ...

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Are you kidding

its been such a long drag
It couldve ended after 10 episodes :P

yup bt they hd to complete 20 plus epi ...they couldn't end drama aftr 10 epi... this drama is very reliastic give us vry true message bt it bcame too slow @ mid...I think it would be better if they hd showed tht tragedy happen wth ammara aftr 5,6 episodes ...before they could show tht ammara and faizan luv story...bt they hd done tht @ first episode ...and this dramas drags too much @ mid episodes
john-angad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

It's about a girl getting engaged to a guy. They're both supposedly in love. One day the girl gets raped and the whole world turns their back on her including the guy who she loved. That guy marries someone else. And this girl ends up getting married to this greedy, alcoholic. Eventually she gets divorced, grows stronger and meets this nice reporter...yeah that's really it. 😆..whether she marries the reporter or not, we'll find out in this last episode.

thanks!! saw the first epi after posting this, gave me the chills!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Oh plzzz ammmara should end up with reporter guy or i would think i wasted soo much time on this drama.
Faizan does not deserve ammara!
When i watched last week's episode i thought next would be last episode!

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol i dont watch it
but i remember whn first Episode came
shaid mujhe waise hi lag raha hai
First and second episode were so exciting I mean they sent shivers down my spine and I just couldnt wait to see what happens next, but when she got married to that other man it started getting boring!