Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 10 days ago

This was such a cute OS to read..you captured the essence of Qaiser Qila and all the characters beautifully...smiley42smiley27

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: minakrish

I haven’t watched the show yet my pyaari Aazeen but I’m so happy to see you back with your writing.smiley27

It’s beautifully written but context samajh nahi aaya so I will revisit once I’ve binge watched the show.smiley9

Those good old days when both you and I used to write FFs on this forum.smiley31 You’ve inspired me to get back to writing.smiley14

Love you girl.smiley27

Thank you Mrina Darling.smiley31

The context of this OS is absolutely imaginary. Basically these villagers are very narrow minded and an urban doctor helping a rural girl with her studies to finally become a doctor and side by side liking each other has become a huge headache.

Everybody keeps on pulling these two apart in the show, because this village girl Meenu might lose her chance to education.

Main bohot pareshan ho gayi thi, toh I wanted to write something ki inki shaadi kara di jaaye, taaki kissa hi khatam ho iss discussion ka ki Dr. Nofil aur Meenu gaaon mein mil rahe they .smiley36

PS: Mrina, I would love to see you back to writing, the original way we had met, being writers at Qubool Hai forum. Take out some time and inspiration to write, even on Musjeena is great.

But come back soon. We'll have a gala time writing. I will also try writing more. Let's make it a more creative place as far as stories are concerned.smiley31

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

This was such a cute OS to read..you captured the essence of Qaiser Qalan and all the characters beautifully...smiley42smiley27

Thank you so so so much dear . Means a lot to me.smiley31
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Thank you Mrina Darling.smiley31

The context of this OS is absolutely imaginary. Basically these villagers are very narrow minded and an urban doctor helping a rural girl with her studies to finally become a doctor and side by side liking each other has become a huge headache.

Everybody keeps on pulling these two apart in the show, because this village girl Meenu might lose her chance to education.

Main bohot pareshan ho gayi thi, toh I wanted to write something ki inki shaadi kara di jaaye, taaki kissa hi khatam ho iss discussion ka ki Dr. Nofil aur Meenu gaaon mein mil rahe they .smiley36

PS: Mrina, I would love to see you back to writing, the original way we had met, being writers at Qubool Hai forum. Take out some time and inspiration to write, even on Musjeena is great.

But come back soon. We'll have a gala time writing. I will also try writing more. Let's make it a more creative place as far as stories are concerned.smiley31

Acha. I will read it again once I’ve watched the show and know the characters. Filhal to mujhe Meenu aur Nofil ke naam hi pata hai. I have no clue what the show is about yet.smiley36

QH Forum aao kabhi. I’m a mod there too.smiley4 Lots of new stories recently.smiley42

I have been working on a new AsYa FF for a while so I might post that too along with a MusJeena one.smiley9

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Acha. I will read it again once I’ve watched the show and know the characters. Filhal to mujhe Meenu aur Nofil ke naam hi pata hai. I have no clue what the show is about yet.smiley36

QH Forum aao kabhi. I’m a mod there too.smiley4 Lots of new stories recently.smiley42

I have been working on a new AsYa FF for a while so I might post that too along with a MusJeena one.smiley9

Achha, Qubool Hai forum abhi tak zinda hai? Otherwise main jitne forums par raha karti thi, sab lock/ archive ho gaye hain.smiley39

I'll try catching up on Asya yaar. Ek toh I left the Show midway, plus, bohot time bhi guzar gaya hai. Tum likho toh bhejna, brush-up ho jaayega phir se.

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 9 days ago

This was a beautiful and fulfilling read. Keep writing such enticing pieces saab/ Sahiba smiley36🤍

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

This was a beautiful and fulfilling read. Keep writing such enticing pieces saab/ Sahiba smiley36🤍

Awwww... Thank you soooo much dear. I'm glad you liked it. I'll try writing more. Thank you for the support and motivation.

PS: It's sahiba.smiley36