Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

john-angad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
can anyone pls tell me the full summary>> drams over and net is too slow to download:(
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just saw episode 20..WTHHH

Zaid, the reporter is in love with Ammara, but that idiot is now playing cupid between the two. 😡..but what's he supposed to do anyway? I mean he asked her indirectly so many times if she likes anyone else, is interested in anyone else..heck, even asked her how she has described him to her family but he didn't get the response he was looking for. I can sort of understand she may still love Faizan..but she deserves someone better. she deserves Zaid..especially since this is literally the only person who has ever stood up for her even way back when her article about being gang raped was first surfacing.

And, Faizan...wowww..that guy just seemed more stupid this episode. He's wayyy too selfish. He can't even stand why Ammara would even hang out with another guy besides him. Ammara needs to understand that she doesn't have to feel bad for rejecting Faizan now..he deserves. All I know is she needs to realize how special Zaid is...or else...arghhh lol..what's the point of his freakin character? 😆 The guy playing Zaid is so cute and such a good actor too.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: john-angad

can anyone pls tell me the full summary>> drams over and net is too slow to download:(

It's about a girl getting engaged to a guy. They're both supposedly in love. One day the girl gets raped and the whole world turns their back on her including the guy who she loved. That guy marries someone else. And this girl ends up getting married to this greedy, alcoholic. Eventually she gets divorced, grows stronger and meets this nice reporter...yeah that's really it. 😆..whether she marries the reporter or not, we'll find out in this last episode.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Zaid, the reporter is in love with Ammara, but that idiot is now playing cupid between the two. 😡..but what's he supposed to do anyway? I mean he asked her indirectly so many times if she likes anyone else, is interested in anyone else..heck, even asked her how she has described him to her family but he didn't get the response he was looking for. I can sort of understand she may still love Faizan..but she deserves someone better. she deserves Zaid..especially since this is literally the only person who has ever stood up for her even way back when her article about being gang raped was first surfacing.

And, Faizan...wowww..that guy just seemed more stupid this episode. He's wayyy too selfish. He can't even stand why Ammara would even hang out with another guy besides him. Ammara needs to understand that she doesn't have to feel bad for rejecting Faizan now..he deserves. All I know is she needs to realize how special Zaid is...or else...arghhh lol..what's the point of his freakin character? 😆 The guy playing Zaid is so cute and such a good actor too.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Exactly!
Btw, love ur sig😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

👏 Exactly!
Btw, love ur sig😆

LOL thanks, someone else made it though...but I love this song! 😆
LOLLL
I think Zaid just wanted to find out if she still has feelings for Faizan
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

LOLLL

I think Zaid just wanted to find out if she still has feelings for Faizan

He likes her..it was hinted so many times. 😆 Even when Ammara invites him over he thinks for a second it's probably regarding him getting married to her...and then when he actually meets her father..Ammara later asks him what they talked about?..he asks something like oh should I have said something else? 😆

Being the guy Zaid is, I don't think he's directly going to say that he loves her..though he should.
I know he likes her, but deep down I think he doesnt want to ruin their friendship
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Frustrating isn't it? If she goes back to Faizan at this point she will just be moving backwards in life instead of ahead. Who is to say that he won't stop supporting her if any other situation arises? Is it a good investment to be with Faizan?

Zaid believes in helping humanity. He will help people regardless of who they are if needed. Him and Ammara and alike in that sense and only two people who have more similarities make better life partners (yes opposites and all is a myth). Faizan needs to stop being so immature. If he was mature and had let Ammara go and make her own decisions I would not have been so hard on him but this guy is forcing his love upon her and on top of that if you do something to help someone out you do not say it to them. Faizan is constantly reminding her that he took a bullet for her, why does he make it a point to tell her that? She already knows dude! If Zaid had ever taken a bullet for her he would have told her not to worry and just be happy.

You are right, what is the point of having Zaid's character? Yes there are some relations which transcend beyond everything, those based on trust but if it cannot be Zaid then it has to be no one, especially not Faizan because he is selfish. Zaid is selfless, he loves Ammara, we know because of all his hints but he realizes that Ammara may not feel the same way and is willing to let her go. The differences between Zaid and Faizan are so poignant.

Zaid stop being altruistic to the point that you are screwing yourself over but if it gives you happiness then it's fine.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what's the point of this show if she marries Faizan? She could have married him at the beginning and the show would have stopped there.. what a time waste.. idiot Ammara..🤢