Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh last episode? I thought there might be 2 more. Hm... wonder what's going to happen. She has admitted to still being in love with Faizan and reporter (is his name Zaid?) is playing cupid by sending her to him and defending him.

In the end though, if I were in her place, I would not go back to the man who left me when I needed him the most and especially not when he is practically stalking and forcing me to take him back by using emotional blackmail and reminding that he is the one who took a bullet for me. Faizan needs to man up!
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago
fk_sb_ak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg wat! light nhi hoti! hate wapda!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Oh last episode? I thought there might be 2 more. Hm... wonder what's going to happen. She has admitted to still being in love with Faizan and reporter (is his name Zaid?) is playing cupid by sending her to him and defending him.

In the end though, if I were in her place, I would not go back to the man who left me when I needed him the most and especially not when he is practically stalking and forcing me to take him back by using emotional blackmail and reminding that he is the one who took a bullet for me. Faizan needs to man up!

whaaa?

I didn't watch this past Monday's episode..but if she goes back to Faizan then that's messed up. They've been showing how big of a selfish coward Faizan really is, even his own sister admits it 😆..it would make no sense for her to go back to him. She needs to end up with the reporter guy.
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

whaaa?

I didn't watch this past Monday's episode..but if she goes back to Faizan then that's messed up. They've been showing how big of a selfish coward Faizan really is, even his own sister admits it 😆..it would make no sense for her to go back to him. She needs to end up with the reporter guy.

she helps all those ppl who refused her or ditched her...I think the lesson ov this drama is tht when a person reliazes her mistake he/she should be forgive and the sin r those in which a persons will is included nt those which done unknowingly or unexpectedly .. forgiveness is much better than revenge...and they also wnt to chnge the story as all r thinking tht ammara will marry zaid bt every frndship of boy nd girl doesn't end up wth marriage ...there is some relations in the world which r nt blood relations bt they always remain wth u ...zaid is frend of ammara and will be remain frnd till the end ...he helps ammara as a frnd nt fr bcming her husband...and faizan is accepting her wth the same stigmatic spot on her ...he has nt recover up wth tht ..he jst reliazes his mistake and wants to correct it

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

whi na sb yhi krtay ...bt they show ammara different...they wanted to end drama in different way

Originally posted by: abeeramalik

omg wat! light nhi hoti! hate wapda!

LOL! no problem repeat dkh lana
I am gonna be so pissed if she marries Faizan
drama ghuma phira ke wahin khatam kar deinge jahan se shuru hua :S what a waste of time
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only reason I have been watching this drama is because of the reporter guy. I so want her to end up with him because he is so sweet and nice. He has always stood up for her, in thick and thin. Faizan is only regreting now because his marriage didn't work out. If his wife had been nicer and he hadn't got divorced...he wouldn't even have thought about Ammara. He is really selfish, still thinking about himself and HIS love.
I was soo disappointed by the last scene in the episode when Ammara admitted that she may still love him. I really hope that she realises that she needs to be with the person who is going to stand by her and protect her no matter what. A guy like Zaid, who has been a true friend.
If they don't end up together, then I have wasted my time by watching this boring and dragging drama. The story was interesting but they killed it with the drag. This drama could have been easily been a 15 episodes drama...but nowadays everyone drags the dramas to 20 episodes, even if there is no story left!
Feelings dont necessarily go away, he was her first love and there will always be a special part in her heart for him. But she should really move on. She will probably always miss Faizan but she shouldnt have any regrets.