Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Wow Zunni...its awesome breath taking beautiful
Rasha that FAK sihg is really really goood!
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

superb creation πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Kashishdabest - OMG 3 VMs which are beautiful... and two of my favorite songs,..

the tum hi ho ..the lyrics are so apt for ZK, felt like if the song is written for them,, perfect scenes chosen.. brilliant work

@second VM.. eekkks yet another fav song .. Iktara.. the beach scene and the moon lit scenes gave the original feel to it as we have seen in the movie.. beautifully made VM

@third I never heard the song before but the lyrics were quite proud for ZK's relation ...

thank you for making such lovely and fantastic VMs😳

@Creations, Awesome creations by everyone on ZGH,πŸ‘

@dangerouzIshk - the siggie is amazingly is beautiful.. so very well done with the pics.. the coloring and placing ... and the text tum hi ho Zindagi is just for Zaroon and Kashaf .. awesome work πŸ‘
Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
294531 thumbnail
MK <3
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Reeno lovly siggy :D
@IndefiniteLOVE niceee :)

Please someone make Fahad Mustafa performance creation plz...!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Made 2

photo ZGH-34_zpsa009a36d.png

photo ZGH-36_zps11bd0e82.png

Zum love the avi's, love mahiras dress
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

@Kashishdabest - OMG 3 VMs which are beautiful... and two of my favorite songs,..

the tum hi ho ..the lyrics are so apt for ZK, felt like if the song is written for them,, perfect scenes chosen.. brilliant work

@second VM.. eekkks yet another fav song .. Iktara.. the beach scene and the moon lit scenes gave the original feel to it as we have seen in the movie.. beautifully made VM

@third I never heard the song before but the lyrics were quite proud for ZK's relation ...

thank you for making such lovely and fantastic VMs😳

awww thank u soo much sweetheart for liking and appreciating my VM's πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— you always make my day with your sweet comments..really appreciate them...i am more than happy that 2 of the songs are in your list of favourites...it always helps if u like the songEmbarrassed...thankl u once again dear πŸ€—

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Iqra, Zum, IndefiniteLOVE you guys rockπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ wowww loving alll your stuff...the MK siggy has wonderful colourign...and the ZK and ZGH stuff is mindblasting guys...you guys are fabulous..keep up the wonderful work...loving all of ure stuffπŸ‘πŸ‘
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Iqra lovly siggies :D

@Zumawesome awesome Avis :DDD