Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This person tweeted to Nadia Jamil too..
I think BRA is already being made. They probably shot some scenes when Fawad was in Karachi in January..
It's definitly happening.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was watching this episode of Aks with my mom ..I don't watch that drama at all..but had nothing better to watch. And, my mom was watching that episode where Ayeza Khan's character, Zunni gets locked up by her husband and she's pregnant. She acted really well there..and I don't like Ayeza..it occurred to me..Ayeza could possibly do a Saba? I mean she's young and could definitely play an 18 yr old..and seems like Saba needs long hair..her hair is long too. πŸ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail
Spoiler

Irtaza had gone to Lahore and Islamabad. He returned after two days, and Baba informed him of Daddy's illness. His blood pressure had risen by a large amount, thus Baba had become increasingly worried regarding his health. By going to the doctor and taking his medicine regularly, his blood pressure had returned to normal. However due to the situation which was bothering him, it was impossible for his blood pressure to stay normal for a long time. Irtaza understood the cause of his problems and illness. So many griefs and sadness had made him tired and upset.

Like everyday, after eating food he had gone into Saba's room. Irtaza had opened his room door and was about to step inside when he noticed Daddy entering Saba's room. He entered his own room with the intention to go to Daddy's room as soon as he would leave Saba's. He wanted to have a light and fun conversation with him.

He sat on the bed and picked up the book which he had been reading for the past ten to twelve days now. He had a habit of reading something before drifting off to sleep, and this book was currently his bed book. He had barely read one page with much difficulty that he heard Saba's voice. She screamed in a loud voice. Irtaza put the book on the bed and got up worried. If she said anything inappropriate and meaningless to dad, his condition wasn't currently stabe enough to take it. He practically ran out of his room and entered Saba's.

"Why does everyone come and always tell me, teach me?" Daddy was sitting on the bed whereas she was standing in front of the wall. He didn't know what Daddy had said to her, but he could hear all that she was replying back. She wasn't surprised at all to see Irtaza enter her room.

"You guys did ny marriage with your own choice. Wherever you guys said to marry, I did. You guys didn't choose the right person for me, that was your mistake. What was my fault in all of this that I had to suffer". Her rude tone caused Irtaza's blood to rise. He quickly walked up to her and slapped her across the face.

"Did you forget all your manners and etiquettes? You don't even have this much shame in you that currently your talking to your father?" He was screaming so loud that even Baba who was asleep in his room got frightened. She became silent as soon as he slapped her. She kept her hand on her cheek and firmly stood there. Daddy got up from the bed and quietly walked towards the door. He didn't say anything to Irtaza or Saba.

"What happened Shafeeq?" Baba walked into the room.
"Nothing", he replied and walked out. Baba stared at Daddy, Irtaza and Saba in a confused manner.

"Saba! If anything happens to Daddy, I won't leave you alive". He gave her a warning and left the room. Baba had already left the room before Irtaza could complete his sentence and went after Daddy; Irtaza followed.
"I'm perfectly fine", Daddy smiled and looked at their worried faces. All three of them then sat and talked for a long time, discussing perhaps every topic except for Saba.

"Irtaza! It's quite late at night. I'm with Shafeeq, us two brother's still have to stay awake and talk about a lot of things". Baba saw the clock strike one, and told him to sleep. He shook his head and said "Shaba Khair" to both of them, leaving the room. Instead of going into his room, he strolled the lawn for about two and a half hours, feeling restless.

"You tell me if I were to ever slap you really hard, what would you do?"
"You would never slap me".
"Imagine I do".
"Well I would be really upset and I'll cry".

Oh My God! He grabbed his head and sat down. He had slapped Saba, breaking her trust in him. She had so much faith in him, that he would never slap her. That he would never give her any pain yet he just did.

"I would be really upset and I'll cry". Wouldn't she be crying right now? He hastily got up and entered the house, moving towards Saba's room. He opened the door and walked in. The wall infront of which she stood, she was now sitting infront of it with her head resting on her knees. He walked upto her and sat closely to her on the carpet.

"I'm sorry Saba!" He put his hand on her head. He didn't remember that he wasn't the one who should apologize, instead it should've been Saba for all her previous misbehaviour, especially with Daddy.

"I shouldn't have misbehaved with you like that". He tried to lift her head up from her knees". "I did a really wrong thing...I don't have a reason for my misbehaviour". She wasn't crying, it didn't seem as if there was any pain in her eyes either. However, noticing the redness on her cheek, he got mad at himself once again.

He saw her sitting in the same position for quite a while, so he sat himself exactly next to her in the same style.

----

to be continued...
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank u sana <3

Update your FF when u have timeπŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Blackstar! I officially love you for this! πŸ€—
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Sana Thank you <3333
RES ... !
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZumSrK-

Thank u sana <3

Update your FF when u have timeπŸ˜†

No problem! I was bored at work so did this..
Zummi I worked on it twice already.. Stuck. It's supposed to be a long part but I'm blank..
Hopefully It'll work out soon. I'll try my best to update sometime next week.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Blackstar! I officially love you for this!πŸ€—

Love backkk! πŸ€—
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

No problem! I was bored at work so did this..
Zummi I worked on it twice already.. Stuck. It's supposed to be a long part but I'm blank..
Hopefully It'll work out soon. I'll try my best to update sometime next week.

aww don't worry you'll be able to write it :))
Waiting <3<3
Edited by -ZumSrK- - 11 years ago
soapsick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sana, I read the magic words 'FF' and went trolling through IF to find it..well done you! πŸ‘

Wonder why nobody writes FK-MK fics..πŸ˜”