Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nida--

lol and we do have so many cousin love stories that it gets annoying to see after a point
And Farhat loves to write about cousins love stories 😆
Have you read Dayar e dil ? Its very similar to Humsafar

Tell me about it..I've reached a point where friends from across the border tell me I'm sorted even if I don't find the right guy..just marry a cousin 😆😆😆

Nah haven't read it..would you recommend it? Can't say I would've gotten to the end of any of her books had it not been for the plays..I can just imagine cameras zooming in and out at great speeds with horrible background music in some of the stuff she writes 😆😆😆 (pun intended)
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsick

Tell me about it..I've reached a point where friends from across the border tell me I'm sorted even if I don't find the right guy..just marry a cousin 😆😆😆

Nah haven't read it..would you recommend it? Can't say I would've gotten to the end of any of her books had it not been for the plays..I can just imagine cameras zooming in and out at great speeds with horrible background music in some of the stuff she writes 😆😆😆 (pun intended)

Haha you sure can follow Asher and Khirad 😆
I think it was a good story but all her stories have things happening right at the end lol
I also liked Abhi Kuch din lagain ge

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Even i feel Maya ali is more suitable for saba's character but lets see what happens.I think Farhat is gonna make some changes in script.
And as Hassim is directing it I think sanam will not refuse Saman's character but i could be wrong too

If he is directing it, then maybe he wont even let her die :D😆

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Maya Ali or Syra Yousuf. I think Syra can do it.
I think it should be Sami Khan, Alishba and Syra Yousuf...

Yesss!!! Sounds good but wont happen :/

Originally posted by: -Maha-

If you get some time try her stories.Her writing is a blend of Umera and Farhat.And specially the way she writes about Religion and love at a time

Her novels arent on kitaabghar otherwise I would have read them :(
soapsick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

Haha you sure can follow Asher and Khirad 😆
I think it was a good story but all her stories have things happening right at the end lol
I also liked Abhi Kuch din lagain ge

What and risk getting sent to Hyderabad in the middle of the night? 😆😆😆 No thank you..besides I'm not as 'saada' as Khirad (boy did I get tired of Asher using that word! 😆😆 )

And yes, things do happen rather late..Bin roye was disappointing in that sense, right when I got to rubbing my hands with glee thinking we'll have 50 shades Pakistani style (wishes, wishes! lol) for a bit it jumped to the end..
Edited by soapsick - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
50 Shades Pakistan Style 🤣

Nida, I tried searching for both the novels you suggested and there not on Kitaabghar..
Incomplete PDF versions are available though.

Hina, BRA is on Kitaabghar.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsick

What and risk getting sent to Hyderabad in the middle of the night? 😆😆😆 No thank you..besides I'm not as 'saada' as Khirad (boy did I get tired of Asher using that word! 😆😆 )

And yes, things do happen rather late..Bin roye was disappointing in that sense, right when I got to rubbing my hands with glee thinking we'll have 50 shades Pakistani style (wishes, wishes! lol) for a bit it got jumped to the end..

Yeah and Mummy aap kya keh rahin hain 😆
You should read her short stories that doesn't take that long.
Have you read Umera's novels ?
They are very realistic although there is hardly any romance but her stories are always something different.
If you like reading romantic novels than Maryam Aziz is also a good writer but my favourite romantic book is Bahron ke sang sang

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Will pm u links sana.abhe no li8 and cant share from cell
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nida who's baharon ke sang sang by? And what's the story?