Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: soapsick

Lol..there was that..but I tend to compare SZ to Neeyat and Bol and think Mahira deserves the Oscar for 'improvement' if they ever give oneπŸ˜†

I watched Bol and Neeyat recently and Mahira's improved big time!
She was natural in Bol.. Didn't really act at all.. Lol
In Neeyat she was fine with expressions but her dialogue delievery was monotonous.
In HS, and SEZ she improved a lot.
soapsick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

That would have been the case if it was written by Umera πŸ˜†

With the underlying theme 'mum knows best' πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bless her though, best writer of her lot..hope FK & MK do one of her plays together 😳
soapsick thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

Well there is no doubt that she has improved a lot in a very short time
And I love Mahira 😳
Although she is so bubbly in real life I fail to think why she didn't just acted her natural self in those few scenes
Lets hope she can prove me wrong by doing some bubbly character thoughπŸ˜†

Like Syra Yousuf in Tanhaiyan..Sanam Baloch in Akbari Asghari..or my personal favorite..downright mental Bushra Ansari from the Baraat series πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Like Syra Yousuf in Tanhaiyan..Sanam Baloch in Akbari Asghari..or my personal favorite..downright mental Bushra Ansari from the Baraat series πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I didn't like Sanam in Akbari Asghari. I did watch it though to see FS and they did had some good funny scenes otherwise Akbari's character was such a disappointment. Syra was good in Tanhaiyan though and Bushra Ansari she is absolutely phenomenal as Saima chaudry πŸ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail
Sanam was much better at doing comedy in Manchalay then Akbari Asghari.. She was worse than horrible playing that character IMO. Everything about her character was a fail including the ugly bangs they gave her..
soapsick thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Sanam was much better at doing comedy in Manchalay then Akbari Asghari.. She was worse than horrible playing that character IMO. Everything about her character was a fail including the ugly bangs they gave her..

I thought she was worse in Pyaar ka pagalpan..actually, the entire story was a result of someone's pagalpan..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† didn't make much sense to me after the 5th episode..

But yeah, the bangs..and (I mean this in the nicest possible way) someone with Sanam's sort of questionable accent shouldn't be playing a 'ph-(f)oreign' returned character..😳 there's enough actresses in Pakistan who could've pulled it off better than Sanam..and it has nothing to do with their acting skills..it's more about looking the part if you see what I mean
BlackStar. thumbnail

I thought she was worse in Pyaar ka pagalpan..actually, the entire story was a result of someone's pagalpan..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† didn't make much sense to me after the 5th episode..

But yeah, the bangs..and (I mean this in the nicest possible way) someone with Sanam's sort of questionable accent shouldn't be playing a 'ph-(f)oreign' returned character..😳 there's enough actresses in Pakistan who could've pulled it off better than Sanam..and it has nothing to do with their acting skills..it's more about looking the part if you see what I mean

I think she was equally bad in both. And I'm not interested in making this a Sanam bashing thread, just saying it's the two roles I did not like her at all in.
Will stop right here.
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Even i feel Maya ali is more suitable for saba's character but lets see what happens.I think Farhat is gonna make some changes in script.
And as Hassim is directing it I think sanam will not refuse Saman's character but i could be wrong too
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Even i feel Maya ali is more suitable for saba's character but lets see what happens.I think Farhat is gonna make some changes in script.
And as Hassim is directing it I think sanam will not refuse Saman's character but i could be wrong too

Maya Ali or Syra Yousuf. I think Syra can do it.
I think it should be Sami Khan, Alishba and Syra Yousuf...
soapsick thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I think she was equally bad in both. And I'm not interested in making this a Sanam bashing thread, just saying it's the two roles I did not like her at all in.
Will stop right here.

Oh totally..I don't think we've got any doubts about her acting skills..not many actresses can match Daastan..I think she proved herself countless times. But some roles aren't cut for a person..but yes, let's leave it at that 😊