Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wouldn't say 'she won't do justice'..depends on what the story is like for the serial..
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Haan, I wouldnt mind who plays Saman since she dies anyway

Par Saba ke liye to koi suitable hona chahiye :/ Mahira wont do justice to it

Yup it's not her fault but its just that she does not fit the look at all
I don't mind who plays Saman but I don't want Mahira's character to die lol
Besides if Fawad is doing than I don't want them to ruin Khisher's magic by making her Saman
But I dont think it would ruin the magic
Its just that she was quite disappointing in shehr e zaat in the beginning, so these kind of rules dont suit her
soapsick thumbnail

Its just that she was quite disappointing in shehr e zaat in the beginning, so these kind of rules dont suit her

Really? 😲 I thought she hit the ground running in SZ
Raindrops. thumbnail

I am just saying I don't want her to be Saba or Saman ,although Saman will suit her I just don't want Fawad Mahira's couple be spoiled for few scenes. Even Sanam should decline this show if she doesn't get to play Saba.
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsick

Really? 😲 I thought she hit the ground running in SZ

she is talking about the initial supposed to be bubbly scenes in which Mahira over acted and also cannot forget that fake cry scene.
Later on she she was beyond amazing
soapsick thumbnail
Here's a weird thought..I think there's scope for Safeer's character, felt Farhat sort of abandoned him unceremoniously in the book..

When I started reading, I was sort of hoping Safeer would be Mr Right for Saba and help her get over Irtiza, (forgetting FK & MK for a sec here) more than your traditional M&B story, loving, learning to let go, and falling in love again....we could all do with an 'anchor' in our lives..

And it would make sense for these guys to be playing these characters, get an older guy, maybe Adnan Siddiqui to play Irtiza..Fawad could play Safeer and Mahira might just make sense as Saba then..

soapsick thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

she is talking about the initial supposed to be bubbly scenes in which Mahira over acted and also cannot forget that fake cry scene.
Later on she she was beyond amazing

Lol..there was that..but I tend to compare SZ to Neeyat and Bol and think Mahira deserves the Oscar for 'improvement' if they ever give one πŸ˜†
Edited by soapsick - 11 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail

Lol..there was that..but I tend to compare SZ to Neeyat and Bol and think Mahira deserves the Oscar for 'improvement' if they ever give one πŸ˜†

Well there is no doubt that she has improved a lot in a very short time
And I love Mahira 😳
Although she is so bubbly in real life I fail to think why she didn't just acted her natural self in those few scenes
Lets hope she can prove me wrong by doing some bubbly character thoughπŸ˜†
Raindrops. thumbnail

Here's a weird thought..I think there's scope for Safeer's character, felt Farhat sort of abandoned him unceremoniously in the book..

When I started reading, I was sort of hoping Safeer would be Mr Right for Saba and help her get over Irtiza, (forgetting FK & MK for a sec here) more than your traditional M&B story, loving, learning to let go, and falling in love again....we could all do with an 'anchor' in our lives..

And it would make sense for these guys to be playing these characters, get an older guy, maybe Adnan Siddiqui to play Irtiza..Fawad could play Safeer and Mahira might just make sense as Saba then..

That would have been the case if it was written by Umera πŸ˜†
Edited by --Nida-- - 11 years ago