Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maha-

I swear i was going to write about same part😲🤣
"Main bot rooon gi"Farhat has written this novel so beautifully or i guess she knows how to play with words.
And when he brings her back from safeer's house.That part was also really good

OMG.. Yes. I wrote about that scene in the other thread.
Two of my favourites.. How he drags her home.
I can totally imagining Fawad-Mahira in that scene.. Expressions, dialogue delievery
Also, the last bitt.. When he doesn't come home during the thunder-storm..
soapsick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just read the book and I can't say am too pleased..considering it's Fawad & Mahira's first outing together post Humsafar..one did expect an amazing love story..can only hope the writer makes major changes to the script to give us some 'moments'..else there seems to be more for Fawad-Sanam fans
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

OMG.. Yes. I wrote about that scene in the other thread.
Two of my favourites.. How he drags her home.
I can totally imagining Fawad-Mahira in that scene.. Expressions, dialogue delievery
Also, the last bitt.. When he doesn't come home during the thunder-storm..

Haha Same here these two shots are my favorites too and al the parts where Saba-Irtaza and his son were together.
I loved the intensity in Thunder-Strom part.and Now when i imagine mahira in that, it remind me of HS epi when Fareeda aunty kicked Khirad out and she was crying badly
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsick

Just read the book and I can't say am too pleased..considering it's Fawad & Mahira's first outing together post Humsafar..one did expect an amazing love story..can only hope the writer makes major changes to the script to give us some 'moments'..else there seems to be more for Fawad-Sanam fans

The book's not supposed to be a love story though.. I think you should just hope these two are paired together in NJ's script if things work out.
Arent you mixing this with nadias drama? You wrote Fawads playing an older brother :/
I am gonna read this novel now just so i can write spoilers on Irtiza and Saman! Lets just pretend theres no Saba here! Wohooo!
-Maha- thumbnail
^Try If you Find any😛
There is no shot without Saba
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Arent you mixing this with nadias drama? You wrote Fawads playing an older brother :/

No.. The older brother one was always this. I predicted a long time ago it was two shows and the one Pallo was talking about was different.
-Maha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsick

I think farhat will make changes in end part.Like She changed few parts of HS and added few extra shots
-Maha- thumbnail
@Sana Have you read Nimra Ahmed's novels?