Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: soapsick

Sana, I read the magic words 'FF' and went trolling through IF to find it..well done you!👏

Wonder why nobody writes FK-MK fics..😔

Did you find it? 😆
There are more.. I can link you.

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I was watching this episode of Aks with my mom ..I don't watch that drama at all..but had nothing better to watch. And, my mom was watching that episode where Ayeza Khan's character, Zunni gets locked up by her husband and she's pregnant. She acted really well there..and I don't like Ayeza..it occurred to me..Ayeza could possibly do a Saba? I mean she's young and could definitely play an 18 yr old..and seems like Saba needs long hair..her hair is long too. 😆

I love ayeza in any roleee :D and shes never worked with fawad before
soapsick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Did you find it? 😆
There are more.. I can link you.

Yep..I was a professional internet troller (researcher) in a past life 😊

Please do 😊
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Soapsick I'll PM you..

Tweeted to Farhat Ishtiaq.. She said Dayar-e-Dil's script is currently being worked on and for Bin Roye Ansoo she'll let us know when cast and director is finalizedd..

Anyone know the story of Dayar-e-Dil?
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Soapsick I'll PM you..

Tweeted to Farhat Ishtiaq.. She said Dayar-e-Dil's script is currently being worked on and for Bin Roye Ansoo she'll let us know when cast and director is finalizedd..

good story a bit similar to Humsafar the whole forced cousin marriage angle
soapsick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Soapsick I'll PM you..

Thank you..much appreciated 🤗

Does anyone have an idea how long they take for the filming/ post prod of these things? Because it's March already and I can't see how they'll air it in May if the cast/ director hasn't been finalised yet..esp cos Fawad is shooting for Armaan these days 😕
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsick

Thank you..much appreciated 🤗

Does anyone have an idea how long they take for the filming/ post prod of these things? Because it's March already and I can't see how they'll air it in May if the cast/ director hasn't been finalised yet..esp cos Fawad is shooting for Armaan these days 😕

It takes a few months..and depends on how many episodes they'll make it..if a show is 20+ episodes it definitely takes at least 3 months. Some shows with all their editing etc take a while to air..like Zindagi Gulzar Hai. so it all depends.

I think we should really wait for an official announcement for this show..till now, no one has mentioned anything about this being finalized let alone producing it yet.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think for May..this show Kankar is lined up for Friday..I don't see any open spots for Saturday or Sunday right now for this show..unless they decide to air it on a channel other than Humtv.
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Soapsick I'll PM you..

Its a story of two cousin.Their fathers did their Nikah at the age of 15 and later girl refused to accept their relationship.Overall its a nice romantic story
Okay so Saman and Saba dont live together? :S Noone told me that, I got so confused while reading

And im sure dayar e dil will be better than this :P