Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

870349 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dazzelll

he is right,

i m not against 100 crore game but it has almost became synonymous with bad cinema. Ghajini started the whole game, but it had content. Except handful of exceptions, most 100 crore movies are utter Rubbish.

There is only so much masala movies ppl are going to enjoy. People are going to reject these movies sooner or later..just like how romantic movies started getting rejected after Kjo and chopras went overboard with it.

That is what im saying we had years of KJO and YRF crap nri films.

I think Masala should be given one more year at least. This year every single actor has a Masala film lol and Salman is apparently not doing any movie at all so let us see what others can do.
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am waiting for the day when thrillers/horror/suspense become the trend in Bollywood πŸ˜ƒ

I love those kind of movies
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

I am waiting for the day when thrillers/horror/suspense become the trend in Bollywood πŸ˜ƒ

That is my favorite genre tooπŸ˜ƒ
870349 thumbnail

I like it but sadly when a Khan/Kumar/Devgan/Roshan/Kapoor

and that too makes it a big hitπŸ˜•

such lofty expectations
662107 thumbnail

Among the big stars the so called 100cr club only Ajay,Srk and Aamir are able to play that roles.

Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yup i love the whole genre but unfortunately I dont think it will ever become a trend. May be a movie or two here and there, but nothing more than that. After Bhoot and Raaz , there were few movies with that genre but all small budget with no big stars.

For those movies to become a trend, khans/kappors/Roshan/Kumar have to act in them, and that doesnt seem like a possibility.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Did any one watch Inkar?? Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada wali...such a beautiful movie...flop ho gayi..πŸ€”

I hate that movie! It was utter nonsense!
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
the interview is indeed very gud and well said.. but the biggest question is will his statement change even after tasting 100 crores πŸ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I endorse his perception about the 100 crore business regardless his achievements as an actor. Like Aish said, 100 crores does not define the quality of a movie
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Give me quality and a 100 cr...then I wont complain! it aint impossible you know!πŸ˜ƒ