Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MeephRun

because ur lazy๐Ÿคข
Otherwise how can she put u too sleep๐Ÿ˜ญ
Shes so good man.

what nonsense.. LOL.. she's so boring.. same old same old..

Originally posted by: -Maha-

^Hina its about personal choice..people love mahira more thn sanam..but none of them said that mahira is better.they were just stating their opinion ๐Ÿ˜†

I never stated that they said that I just said alot of people prefer her, especially when it comes to fawad...so I just stated my opinion too :Deven though I like both of them par Fawadke saath I prefer Sanam!

Originally posted by: starstruckk

It's funny how Mahira is always put up against Sanam Baloch even though the comparison is so off since Sanam is such a better actress than her, has done more work and is actually more reserved than Mahira when it comes to speaking about herself as there's hardly any public appearance of Sanam Baloch..except if you count her morning show as one.

The fact that Sanam Baloch has been paired with Fawad and so has Mahira is what puts them up against each other. Even though Mahira isn't even half of what Sanam Baloch is onscreen and probably will never be...just find it funny. ๐Ÿ˜†

If Mahira should be compared to anyone than it's the likes of Naveen or possibly Alishba etc as they all came around the same time. Sanam's in the league of Aamina Sheikh/Saba Qamar etc..not Mahira.

Well Fawad and Mahira gave the superhit Humsafar, and Fawad ans SB gave Dastaan, they are bound to be compared :P Sanam is much better at doing emotional scenes and I find her prettier too, but I think Mahira has a lot of potential. She is new and needs time.

FAWAD AND SANAM FTWWW THOUGH!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Their chemistry in Dastaan was magical

P.S: I really like the points you always make! Even though we dont always agree with eachother but your points always seem so sensible and make me think!๐Ÿ‘
Edited by _QueenofHearts_ - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MeephRun

because ur lazy๐Ÿคข
Otherwise how can she put u too sleep๐Ÿ˜ญ
Shes so good man.

Omg we actually agree on something meephu???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† de taali
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Since Mahira and Sanam were being compared above just wanted to point out how they have nothing in common except for their pairing with Fawad. Fawad's more or less the only sole factor between the two which is kind of sad as otherwise, they need to be ranked amongst their own league. Sanam Baloch is an actress who people look forward to seeing beyond just the wish to see her with certain male costars.. and I like the fact that she's known more for her individual onscreen presence as opposed to things that hardly should matter to an actress.

Of course comparing Mahira to Sanam offscreen doesn't do much justice to Sanam anyway as Sanam hardly does interviews and hardly ever spoke about her own life/her projects/her costars etc in the very few interviews she has done. So I feel they're usually compared based on their pairings with Fawad...and the other way around with Sanam being compared to Mahira is mere injustice towards Sanam..since she's in a different league altogether.

When the news broke out of Mahira working in Main Manto along with Saba broke out..no one even bothered comparing the two actresses..๐Ÿ˜†..of course because it makes no sense. Mahira's no where close to what Saba is as an actress even though anyone can make as many comparisons as they'd like about them otherwise offscreen..but even then there were none..yet with Sanam Baloch for some reason..it's always Mahira vs Sanam..definitely because of the Fawad factor.

SS, this isn't the first time Sanam/Mahira have been compared.. I've brought em up and so have you. And if you think it's unfair to Sanam then I'll say it's also unfair for Mahira because she is relatively new and does need time. From what I've observed Mahira does have potential and hopefully she will become a great actress.. And Sanam may be a good actress but she doesn't have the capability to pull off all the roles like Saba and Aamina.. Even if she has she's failed.
And what are you trying to say about things that shouldn't matter to an actress. Aren't they supposed to be beautiful? I wonder why they resort to surgery again. Sanam herself is pretty and so is Mahira.. It's not her fault people keep on mentioning that.

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can we stop Mahira Sanam dramaand discuss guys for a change please?

Humayun nd fawad together?show some excitement guys
Edited by MeephRun - 11 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

I never stated that they said that I just said alot of people prefer her, especially when it comes to fawad...so I just stated my opinion too :Deven though I like both of them par Fawadke saath I prefer Sanam!

well you made comment about others pov so i said its their personal choice if they prefer mahira over sanam even when sanam is better.
i love FM i never liked hassan bano.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Meeph, I don't think Humayun's starring in the drama. I get a feeling he's just producing itt.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chalooo jee
Sana tum chup hojao
Mera chotthu sa dil torh ke tumhe aakhir kya milley ga?:0
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fawad & Humayu together *DD* its too gud to be true.but both are my favorite actors .
Waisy Why dont they try saba or amina with fawad & humayun.i dunno why our phs keep repeating same actors & couples again nd again.