Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Confirmed Update

Produced by Moomal productions not six sigma will air on Hum tv the name is Bin roye aansoo.. Humayun is not in the drama he was offered the role of Fawad he rejected..Fawad and Sanam are paired together.. Sanam is playing Mahirah's older sister.. Mahira is an 18 year old girl. Fawad would get married to Sanam while Mahira is the one who has been loving him since childhood.

EDIT: Will go on air end of May

@bold... Really? Mahira and 18 yr old girl? From which angle does Mahira look like an 18 yr old girl? :O

Wait... This is another drama u are talking abt.. The one which u r talking abt is...Farhat Ishtiaq's Bin Royee Ansoo..This is a novel by Farhat Ishtiaq..Bin Roye Ansoo and it has this story which u r talking abt...of two sisters...and tht hero wd be married to elder sis and the younger one loves him since childhood...I heard tht this novel was to be dramatised by Farhat Ishtiaq and tht she was writing its script

So I understand tht Sanam will play the role of Saman and Mahira will play the role of Saba...in Bin Royee Ansoo.. Mahir doesnt suit the role of Saba..and she looks old for tht 18yr old girl

While this drama tht is being discussed here is written by Nadia Jamil
Edited by farahs_6 - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

@bold... Really? Mahira and 18 yr old girl?

Wait... This is another drama u are talking abt.. The one which u r talking abt is...Farhat Ishtiaq's Bin Royee Ansoo..This is a novel by Farhat Ishtiaq..Bin Roye Ansoo and it has this story which u r talking abt...of two sisters...and tht hero wd be married to elder sis and the younger one loves him since childhood...I heard tht this novel was to be dramatised by Farhat Ishtiaq and tht she was writing its script

So I understand tht Sanam will play the role of Saman and Mahira will play the role of Saba...in Bin Royee Ansoo

While this drama tht is being discussed here is written by Nadia Jamil

Everyone is so confusedd 😆 but yes it's two different shows. The one in this thread is the Nadia Jamil one but Pallo also wrote about Bin Roye Ansoo.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so Bin Roye Ansoo is the one which we heard of few months ago?
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wait...WHAT?? Fawad-Sanam-Mahira in two dramas together?!?! 😲 ☺️

I think I'm about to die of excitement! ☺️ <3 ☺️

So, what's up with Humayun? 😆
Edited by --Iqra-- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Confirmed Update

Produced by Moomal productions not six sigma will air on Hum tv the name is Bin roye aansoo.. Humayun is not in the drama he was offered the role of Fawad he rejected..Fawad and Sanam are paired together.. Sanam is playing Mahirah's older sister.. Mahira is an 18 year old girl. Fawad would get married to Sanam while Mahira is the one who has been loving him since childhood.

EDIT: Will go on air end of May

But thats written by farhat ishtiaq not nadia jamil :S

NO HUMAYUN *party*
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Tfs! Whaooo Mahira and Fawad
Sanam should play the younger sister, I dont want her to die :(
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is so confusing :S I won't celebrate until I see the promos myself =))
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
How come Sanam, Fawad & Mahira are doing two shows at one time? 🤔 or will they shoot for one first and then the other one or what?

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
erm, really?
so Bin Roye Aansu it is?
oohk, but what about Nadia Jamil then? is there another show then?