Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I get a feeling Humayun/Sanam would be siblings and Fawad/Mahira would be siblings.

Anyways, Hina mujhe lagta sad drama hai.. Tragedy. 😭

No FM can't be yaara ... couple ki jaan le gaye kya ... :PPP
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okayyy im coming here after 3 days...and as soon as i read the updated title i Actuallyy screameddd :D now let me stalk all the news tht i missed
Edited by Rabz_14 - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You know once Farhan Ali Agha and Javeria Abaasi had three dramas airing at once one in which they were married..(Najiah). One in which she was his sister.. And one where she was his daughter (Thora Sa Asmaan) 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

okayyy im coming here after 3 days...and as soon as i read the title i Actuallyy screameddd :D now let me stalk all the news tht i missed

Read the past 8-9 pgs.
I think it's just me blabbering 😆
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I haven't heard anything of that sort I'll ask.. there's an ensemble cast in the serial it's being made on a big budget.. Mahira and Fawad are 200% confirmed

Yeahh Fahad and Sanam are doing Kankar

anybody watching Silvatain?? it's a good show and now I know the whole story.. lol

😃 😃 😃
Thora sa aasmaan? isnt that a telefilm by umera ahmed?

And they cant make Fawad a brother of Sanam or mahira :/ public se jootey khane hain kya?

Btw does anyone know the actual story of Silvatein? I watch it and I find it really weird...i dont like the cast either
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope Sanam Baloch is in this show..forget who she's paired with..her just being in this show would be so interesting to say the very least. Her being paired with Fawad would be an additional incentive to watch the show.

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I get a feeling Humayun/Sanam would be siblings and Fawad/Mahira would be siblings.

Anyways, Hina mujhe lagta sad drama hai.. Tragedy. 😭

is there even any drama which isnt tragic?😆 i mean ending to happy ho sakti hai...par koi aisa drama nahi hoga jiske middle mein kahin na kahin koi tragedy na ho :P
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Btw does anyone know the actual story of Silvatein? I watch it and I find it really weird...i dont like the cast either

Pallo does.. She says were gonna hate Adeel.