Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I took Screen shots of Nadia Jamil confirming this again and again on twitter..
Posted some tweets especially where she said this one's for mahirah and sanam.
Imma post it when I get access to a computer.

Oh ok...whenever you get a chance if you can do that, would be great.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So I just found out that Samia Mumtaz was initally supposed to play the young and old version of Shawar in DES, however she couldn't due to a film. Then Mahirah was offered it and she refused due to family engagements.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just get the feeling that Fawad and Sanam are paired together and Humayun and Mahira ...guessing by the order of the names lol...I'll kill them if they interchange couple in the middle like kuch pyar ka, better just stick to one
Btw if the news is true than if Mahira is doing it so will Sanam coz both are mentioned by Nadia Jameel herself so you guys don't have to worry
Fawad playing big brother with humayun in it is a bit 😕
But I am getting excited to see Fawad with Sanam and Mahira again
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

I just get the feeling that Fawad and Sanam are paired together and Humayun and Mahira ...guessing by the order of the names lol...I'll kill them if they interchange couple in the middle like kuch pyar ka, better just stick to one

Btw if the news is true than if Mahira is doing it so will Sanam coz both are mentioned by Nadia Jameel herself so you guys don't have to worry
Fawad playing big brother with humayun in it is a bit 😕
But I am getting excited to see Fawad with Sanam and Mahira again

Yah.. As I've heard it's Fawad/Sanam who are romantically paired. Humayun/Mahira were finalized first then they confirmed Fawad/Sanam/Bushra.
I don't like Humayun/Mahira's pair though.
They looked beyond gross as a couple in Neeyat.. They should choose another guy.
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Yah.. As I've heard it's Fawad/Sanam who are romantically paired. Humayun/Mahira were finalized first then they confirmed Fawad/Sanam/Bushra.
I don't like Humayun/Mahira's pair though.
They looked beyond gross as a couple in Neeyat.. They should choose another guy.

Hmm no offence to Humayun's fans but he is getting old now better give chance to someone new...someone like Fahad
BlackStar. thumbnail
So Nadia's writing a script for Haissam Hussain's serial and one for Mehreen Jabbar's film.
Also, Haissam, Asim Raza and Mehreen Jabbar are all directing three of the biggest movies this year.
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG soo it is true 😲..someone pinches me plzz
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Humayun is not confirmed, name is not confirmed and Fawad is playing the role of a big brother.. the drama will go on shoot soon, the name is not final yet.. Shehzad Naseeb and Humayun are producing

Sanam is not a part of this project as long as I know she is a part of another show with Fahad Mustafa that too by Humayun's production

I'll confirm tho..

Just a thought.. But could there be a possibility that two different drama's are being made? Mahira said she's working in two shows hence the confusion..
OMG please please pair fawad and sanam together! Kahin unko bhai behen na bana dena :@
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

OMG please please pair fawad and sanam together! Kahin unko bhai behen na bana dena :@

I get a feeling Humayun/Sanam would be siblings and Fawad/Mahira would be siblings.

Anyways, Hina mujhe lagta sad drama hai.. Tragedy. 😭