Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats Hinna! one of my fav members here. ๐Ÿค—

-Who's your MOST favorite Pakistani actor and actress?
-Sanam Baloch & Fawad or Mahira & Fawad? your favorite couple?
-Why do you like Siddharth so much? explain ๐Ÿ˜†
-Your favorite drama of Umera and why?
-Your current favorite song?
-The worst Pakistani actor and actress in your opinion?
- Favorite movie of Anushka Sharma?

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hinna your answers so far are just so sweet, bless your innocent soul.
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh wow psychology
studying psychology changes ur mind set a bit isn't it? ur approach towards life starts changing.
many of my friends studying psychology attracts more towards the religion
to be honest love reading ur answes, have u watched shoaib mansoor's bol n khuda k lie?
if yes whats ur call. u banned youtube for so long becoz of the protest now, but y didn't there was any protest on those movies? dont u think they were anti Islam somehow? (sorry if m asking a wrong question, or its someone's personal matter but i just wanna know m i the only one who think that way)
the last serial or movie that make u cry?
where u living? Pakistan?
u proud to get admission in uni of ur choose, can i know ur choice ๐Ÿ˜ณ

m out of questions. if any of the above questions seems a bit personal then skip them ๐Ÿค“ just dont be mad ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: ZumSrK

Only one question more :P

What's the best thing about our mastikhor cc -

Our quotes sessions and the funny pics๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Congrats Hinna! one of my fav members here. ๐Ÿค— Favourite? Really? That means a lot coming from a member like you, i'm on cloud 9!๐Ÿ˜†*huggiesss* thank you!๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Who's your MOST favorite Pakistani actor and actress? Mohib, Sheheryar and Sanam baloch. I know meri pasand sabse alag hoti hai.๐Ÿ˜†
-Sanam Baloch & Fawad or Mahira & Fawad? your favorite couple? Sanam and Fawad hands down!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Why do you like Siddharth so much? explain ๐Ÿ˜† Oh he is just perfect, his looks, the way he talks, he is just flawless! My dream man! Yeh kya pooch liya aapne, you know I get senti while talking about him
-Your favorite drama of Umera and why? Durre shahwar! I think every Pakistani girl needs to watch this drama as it has so many lessons to teach and may even save a girls marriage๐Ÿ˜›
-Your current favorite song? Ever since I heard Khamoshiyan OST I have become obsessed, I listen to it atleast 10 times a day
-The worst Pakistani actor and actress in your opinion?Adeel hussain and jana malik๐Ÿ˜† Urwa comes pretty close too but these two are definitely worse!
- Favorite movie of Anushka Sharma? Rab ne bana di jodi

Word Count: 1

Awww Umz your so sweet! Thank you for that sweet comment!๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

oh wow psychology
studying psychology changes ur mind set a bit isn't it? ur approach towards life starts changing.
many of my friends studying psychology attracts more towards the religion
to be honest love reading ur answes, Yes psychology definitely changes your approach to things! Its a very interesting subject! And thank you!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

have u watched shoaib mansoor's bol n khuda k lie? I havent seen Khuda ke liye but I saw Bol
if yes whats ur call. u banned youtube for so long becoz of the protest now, but y didn't there was any protest on those movies? dont u think they were anti Islam somehow? (sorry if m asking a wrong question, or its someone's personal matter but i just wanna know m i the only one who think that way) I dont know about Khuda ke liye because I haven't seen it, Bol was inappropriate and honestly I didnt really like it that much but I think its a good thing to make people aware of these issues! The problem is just that we are not doing anything to stop them from happening!
the last serial or movie that make u cry? Daagh, the episode where Umama sees her husband getting married to another woman and goes crazy
where u living? Pakistan? Nope, UK
u proud to get admission in uni of ur choose, can i know ur choice ๐Ÿ˜ณ You mean which University? Kingston๐Ÿ˜›

m out of questions. if any of the above questions seems a bit personal then skip them ๐Ÿค“ just dont be mad ๐Ÿ˜†

Why would I be mad? I liked answering your questions!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats Bheegi Billi! โค๏ธ

Will be back with my questions. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Congrats Bheegi Billi! โค๏ธ

Will be back with my questions. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tu kahan se aagayi๐Ÿ˜ณ meri jaan logi kya๐Ÿ˜ณ
Main asmaan say taapki.. ;) haha.. ab dekhna i'll grill you..sahi tarah say. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
uhm..bhaag lo, kitni door bhaago ghi.. akhir main wapis humare paas he aana hain na.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ